ooenigmaoo

Dec 9, 2019
I've played house party, monster girl island, most of illusion games, subverse, wild life, and fallen doll. none I found able to match up to this game. Pretty excited for the new update.

Reactions: virracocha and Piat

omenthirteen

Jun 23, 2021
So I tried playing the game but somehow the flow doesn't make sense to me like some events that should have been played before in terms of progression came after other like refusing picture after she has given a bj.
I think it has to do with the balance between the Gaia fluid level and the individual love stat of the girl.
So I need advice like how do I, a complete newbie play a balanced game between Gaia level and love stat so that the game buildup makes sense?
There doesn't seem to be any indicator for which scenes to be played for which fluid level and how much the love stat should be for a given level.

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
So I tried playing the game but somehow the flow doesn't make sense to me like some events that should have been played before in terms of progression came after other like refusing picture after she has given a bj.
I think it has to do with the balance between the Gaia fluid level and the individual love stat of the girl.
So I need advice like how do I, a complete newbie play a balanced game between Gaia level and love stat so that the game buildup makes sense?
There doesn't seem to be any indicator for which scenes to be played for which fluid level and how much the love stat should be for a given level.
I think the simple way is just to try and unlock every scene you can think of. Like when you unlock a high enough gaia level to unlock the camera, you raise their love enough to get any of the photos you want from them and so on

• Red Heart
Reactions: omenthirteen

omenthirteen

Jun 23, 2021
I think the simple way is just to try and unlock every scene you can think of. Like when you unlock a high enough gaia level to unlock the camera, you raise their love enough to get any of the photos you want from them and so on
Yeah that sounds about right
I guess what I did wrong was maxxing out their love stats early.
So, I just play the green ones and raise the love stat little by little and when there is nothing more to do with the characters(green scenes gone) I raise the GAIA level by one?
Did I get that right?

Ne0nB

Jan 13, 2023
Yeah that sounds about right
I guess what I did wrong was maxxing out their love stats early.
So, I just play the green ones and raise the love stat little by little and when there is nothing more to do with the characters(green scenes gone) I raise the GAIA level by one?
Did I get that right?
just don't max it

Jack_Smythe

Feb 27, 2019
I just unlocked everything on the Gaia level I was on before filling it up and going to the next level. That way, it made more sense.

Reactions: omenthirteen

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
I just hope I don't need to run all paths with girls so I can finish this game. Adriana is the only one I care about and play her path only...

omenthirteen

Jun 23, 2021
Yes, green means there's something new, yellow something's new but you haven't unlocked it yet (like something holding it up), red means nothing new
So to turn yellow into green (meaning unlocking) you have to raise love stat?
What exactly is the 'something' holding it up?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 218 Votes