Xanatos

May 6, 2019
Well, the re-worked interiors look nice, and it was cool to get an ending for the most part although it does, for obvious reason, let you stay in the ship.

I'm just pretty disappointed there weren't any new sex scenes, a celebratory foursome, some new threesome scenes, or even individual sex scenes.

Overall though, this was a very good game to play, and one of the better ones on this site. Well done, Poolside.

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
man, I wish more game where like this, with the "free to explore" type of thigs, it reminds me soo much of Artificial Girl 3... man I miss that game, shame that some cuck nuked all the mods there was on the internet and the translated version run like crap

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Jkess

Dec 12, 2020
can anyone please provide a detailed step by step on how to install the nude mod. the directions provided frankly make no sense.

justintime16

Nov 14, 2017
ive been having it spawn in the medbay in a slot about waist high on the little console to the right of the cabinets and the left of the beds, I thought maybe they changed it to always be there because I got like 3 just doing the nurse scene a few times.
i finally found one, then used a save editor to get more

AxelLexQ

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2021
Guys, I need your help! I have a camera in my inventory, I see places to install a camera, but I can't select and install it. Why?

Mar 18, 2019
Yet another game were people can't read the Patreon post and think its the "final" update.
This update only finished the main story. That doesn't mean its done ...
Plenty of posts are behind a paywall, of course we can't read them. And the ones which are not still require one to log in to read them, which further prevents people from reading them.

Reactions: SomeoneX22

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
Have you read the change notes? It clearly says pregnancy. Is pretty pointless tho, since the game is finished.
There is, just it is a few lines of dialogues and models changed to a pregnant one during the epilogue

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Have you read the change notes? It clearly says pregnancy. Is pretty pointless tho, since the game is finished.
The game is NOT finished ffs. Read the damn Patreon post link to it is litterally in my other post, 4 above.

E: But I have to add, I am not sure if there will be other pregnancy content, except in the ending.

Last edited:

JJFierce1

Aug 6, 2020
Well i hope they will add foursome, couse i expected that scene at least at the end of the game. But there is just titles. Oh and pregnancy looks not good visualy, mostly like they all need to fart asap.

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes