Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I think it's time to add pregnancy to the tags. I'm cool with pregnant bellies in the sex scenes as part of the epilogue.

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
Guys, I need your help! I have a camera in my inventory, I see places to install a camera, but I can't select and install it. Why?

iirc, you need spy cameras, the regular camera allows you to give it to the girls, they'll take sexy pictures then you ask for it back.

May 14, 2018
Disappointed with last update. Hopefully he'll do more scenes later.
Too bad alien girls didn't get any love. Don't think it's that hard to just apply any other animation in the game for them. 1 threesome and 1 blowjob/1 vaginal is really not enough imo. He could've just not added them in the first place if they really thrown aside

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
It should be noted the epilogue is a playable portion of the game that just lets you keep going after the ending and collect any missing scenes.

If you chose to impregnate the girls they have pregnant bellies and can be asked through talk option to strip down completely, though with the mod that last bit might not be interesting to some.

Basically the dev leaves a lot of room for new scenes to be added and explored even after the 100% fill ending.

*edit* also Katherine needs an anal scene!

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
It should be noted the epilogue is a playable portion of the game that just lets you keep going after the ending and collect any missing scenes.

If you chose to impregnate the girls they have pregnant bellies and can be asked through talk option to strip down completely, though with the mod that last bit might not be interesting to some.

Basically the dev leaves a lot of room for new scenes to be added and explored even after the 100% fill ending.

*edit* also Katherine needs an anal scene!
All I want is dialogue progression in earlier non-sex scenes that imply the passage of time and change in character dynamics. I haven't played the new update yet but as of 0.19 at the breakfast and dinner scenes they still acted the same way they did in the beginning of the game which makes no sense because at that point I already had all threesome scenes completed. Why act secretive about the relationship when everyone already fucked each other? I want dialogue progression.

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Pregnancy content is so vague.

Is it worth it if I'm into preg / incest preg? Or should I wait for another update

Lautheron

May 29, 2021
Pregnancy content is so vague.

Is it worth it if I'm into preg / incest preg? Or should I wait for another update
Game is basicly done atm, if i am not mistaken. Pregnancy is a bit of an afterthought, quite literally, since it happens after the main story ends (depending on a choice). I was hoping for a more organic progression within the story.
Btw, i feel this update was a bit underwhelming. They did wrap up the main story but besides that very little (if any?) has been added. And also since animations haven't been updated pregnancy is a clipfest while characters act as belly isn't there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamsalad

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
I feel like this game needs a walkthrough
How do you start Natasha's lewd path?

And how do you progress to vaginal sex for all of them? I have the progress for Adriana and Katherine to handjob but I can't get any further?

Last edited:

zxal22

Aug 10, 2021
Made Nude mod.
I updated the mod for version 17.1 and also added one common archive with a folder in which it is easy to enable and disable nudemod with all the girls or for each one separately.

Here is a new mod with a folder and convenient switching modes with and without clothes. (.bat files). Have the manual (Info.txt)
Nudemod_All.zip
Mega
Google Drive

Also below are just archives (as before) that you need to copy yourself after unpacking.
AdriannaNude.zip - Only Adrianna
KatherineNude.zip - Only Katherine
NatashaNude.zip - Only Natasha
NudeMod.zip - All girls. Adrianna, Katherine, Natasha, Alien Girl. 1,2,3 dream girls - Bowsette, Magic Girl, Cave Girl.
Link to the folder with all archives (Mega)
Mega
Download link for the mod with all the girls (NudeMod.zip)
Mega

Link to the folder with all archives (Google Drive)
Google Drive
Download link for the mod with all the girls (NudeMod.zip)
Google Drive

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does this work with v20.0 as well?

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes