slashimus

Mar 2, 2019
Hey...how do I actually have sex with the mother? Not sleep sex which doesn't seem to count toward the goal. I've banged the sister and aunt so far.

Reactions: Aion_Abyss

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
I was kinda hoping for more with the ending. For example, if you fucked Adrianna enough there could have been an ending with her divorcing her husband or something.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Game is basicly done atm, if i am not mistaken. Pregnancy is a bit of an afterthought, quite literally, since it happens after the main story ends (depending on a choice). I was hoping for a more organic progression within the story.
Btw, i feel this update was a bit underwhelming. They did wrap up the main story but besides that very little (if any?) has been added. And also since animations haven't been updated pregnancy is a clipfest while characters act as belly isn't there.
Well that's lame, seems like 90% of games with pregnancy don't bother with buildup or impregnation sex scenes.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
A few bugs to report.
Re-appearing cloths when actor is naked.
niples being flat under invisible clothing
Pregnant hand clipping everywhere
Can't remove top.
thanks for posting these. Got hyped up when I saw the word pregnancy on the changelog. Gotta say Im disappointed with these bellies, they look off. Looks more like they each swallowed a whole turkey than what it is aiming for. Their size is quite small too. Hopefully due to early pregnancy that is subject to progress as time passes? Who knows, maybe Im asking for too much.

AxelLexQ

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2021
iirc, you need spy cameras, the regular camera allows you to give it to the girls, they'll take sexy pictures then you ask for it back.
Ok, but where I can take it? In the shop\misc - only regular camera.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Ok, but where I can take it? In the shop\misc - only regular camera.
They are the same cameras, but you need an attachment to place them in the bed- and bathrooms.
It is in the sunroom on the recreational deck.

AxelLexQ

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2021
They are the same cameras, but you need an attachment to place them in the bed- and bathrooms.
It is in the sunroom on the recreational deck.
Unfortunately, I can not find this attachment in the solarium (

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes