NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
I have relationships maxed, i follow the girls around the ship and aside from very few events i can't do anything with them. Interactions are very limited. In 5 or 6 updates this will be a game worth downloading but now it's just empty.

Reactions: polky

0zerv

Aug 29, 2018
You shipped it with VR option on. Again. It will launch VR for no reason. There's an option in UE4 you have to uncheck.

Reactions: beegemgeege

boybbc

May 4, 2018
  • Also added the ability to use keyboard shortcuts for all things involving the girls so one handed play is possible
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Radian_47

boybbc

May 4, 2018
I have relationships maxed, i follow the girls around the ship and aside from very few events i can't do anything with them. Interactions are very limited. In 5 or 6 updates this will be a game worth downloading but now it's just empty.
Did you fill the Fuel tank with your semen? it unluck more event at 100/200 and 300

Tiege

Mar 11, 2018
I really need some help. Try as I might, I cannot figure out how to access the hints in this game. I think I am going along rather nicely, but would be great to check. Thanks

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I really need some help. Try as I might, I cannot figure out how to access the hints in this game. I think I am going along rather nicely, but would be great to check. Thanks
click on your pc, click on relationship, and click on a girl, it will give you a hint, but a good amount of it is trigger by doing other things and filling up the seeder, you will just have to keep talking to them when they are walking around, and talk to them when they are doing stuff, build there love points up, the higher there love is and the higher the seeder is, the more stuff will unlock when you interact with them, when you get the hint about helping natasha in the morning with her yoga, you can help her, but nothing to it at the moment and the hint stops there with her.

You can go by what WSmith posted as a check list on what you have seen and haven't, you can check his list

Reactions: WSmith

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
I am done with this game. The fact the dev seemed unwilling to fix the problem multiple people mentoned about not being able to see ANYTHING including characters you were talking to in the opening, means I have lost hope for the game. Reading through the comments it seems there are other bugs besides the game crash one that I experienced on the first attempt to load. Should have been made with Renpy or Unity.

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
I am done with this game. The fact the dev seemed unwilling to fix the problem multiple people mentoned about not being able to see ANYTHING including characters you were talking to in the opening, means I have lost hope for the game. Reading through the comments it seems there are other bugs besides the game crash one that I experienced on the first attempt to load. Should have been made with Renpy or Unity.
Sorry I havn't been able to fix this I have no idea where to even start on it since it has never showed up while i have been testing. Maybe its something to do with the graphics card you are using, otherwise I have nothing to go on

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
Sorry I havn't been able to fix this I have no idea where to even start on it since it has never showed up while i have been testing. Maybe its something to do with the graphics card you are using, otherwise I have nothing to go on
standard installed graphics card for a laptop. I am on your discord and saw people have even posted screenshots.

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
standard installed graphics card for a laptop. I am on your discord and saw people have even posted screenshots.
that was a different issue that could be fixed by changing the fov and camera speed, If you are getting a black screen its sounds like it might be something else

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
that was a different issue that could be fixed by changing the fov and camera speed, If you are getting a black screen its sounds like it might be something else
not the issue i am likely refering to. Not a black screen. just like you walked into a dark room at night wearing sunglasses. character speaks to you, and you comment on how pretty she is. no character can be seen. In the background soft blue light comes from somewhere.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
I beg to differ!
The fact the dev seemed unwilling to fix the problem
The new update was only on here for about 2 Hours before the Dev gave it a Quick fix! & Remember this is NOT a VN, it's animated Game which no doubt is more complex IMO.

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
found it. your discord, bug report Apotheot 1/14/19
Oh it's some sort of lighting issue, I'll see if I can get it show up for me so I can go through all the things that might be causing it. I've looked it up but I haven't been able to find anything that is actually helpful

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes