Lito11

Jul 3, 2017
My system is 64 bits, but im playing on a verybad notebook and i download the 32bits Version and it now works :)

MerpHerp333

Oct 22, 2017
Shatp! The bug is you played the first version on your machine, and the FOV slider is bugged way below the normal point. Simply start the game, check your options and make sure your FOV setting isn't set to the negatives to fix the odd bug where everything is dark.

For some reason the settings are all glitched out, including the resolution, I assume it kept some old setting from last time you booted up, holding onto something from the previous version.

However, I did find 2 bugs so far
1: after you maxed out love with Mom, if you go to grab her ass after dinner, the game sits with text and you cant click away
2: same issue after getting a BJ from sis at night, MC says "I'm not going to last very long" and I cant click anything else except camera options

This game is amazing btw, love how it's coming along so far!

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
If you just skip through the intro does it look the same when you can move around?
for the most part no, it gets marginally better during the intro. and when the characters are outlined in colors I can see the outlines fine, but not really the characters or any background.

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
for the most part no, it gets marginally better during the intro. and when the characters are outlined in colors I can see the outlines fine, but not really the characters or any background.
have you tried the 32bit version to see if that helps?

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi:

Can saves from V0.1 be used and if so do you get the camera back. I seem to recall in V0.1 you lost the camera whist uploading seed material.

many thanks.

regards

Darkon99

Jun 21, 2017
Just a suggestion, not a real critique.
This is a space ship. All the video cameras should be available without having to move the camera around all the time. Why not make all the cameras appear on the computer and you click the one you want to see. You can make the camera you pick up on the rec-deck a part you need to fix the monitoring system on the bridge. You could expand this to be able to scan the ship and find where everyone is. Would open up more "voyeuristic scenes".

Reactions: WSmith

joshnome

Mar 14, 2018
Not sure if this has been reported yet, but when ever I got to captains quarters, kat is inivisble in main hallway and it bugs out my game how do i fix?

Vodekur

Oct 4, 2017
Hi, can the size of the breasts be reduced slightly. these are a bit too much or at least a add a functionality where the player can choose each model's size.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes