Yandechan1256

Jun 30, 2020
Poolside Games Do you plan work on this game after release of Steam? Like new content? Or you put this final version and plan to work on another project? I dont be lie, i like your style and to be fair wold be cool to see another project with dystopian setting or something :D

Reactions: 666dead666

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Poolside Games Do you plan work on this game after release of Steam? Like new content? Or you put this final version and plan to work on another project? I dont be lie, i like your style and to be fair wold be cool to see another project with dystopian setting or something :D
There won't be anymore added to Last Hope, I have already begun working my next game

Ananas055

Nov 14, 2018
Guys I have problem with mause icon cliclink this is hard it just flashes., It doesnt work proper,looks like bugged. Is there fix for that?

Razielb666

Apr 5, 2017
Hi, quick question, is there a way to add the number of poker rounds to be sure to remove all the clothes from all the girls in one Fancy Dinner?

I can modify the scores with '"Cheat engine" but not the number of rounds.

ps: I specify it's just an additional personal fun to increase the fun of a great game already finished several times.

ps2: sorry for the "googletrad" I can read it in English but writing it to be sure to be understood is another thing, I'm French.

4.50 star(s) 208 Votes