PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
'Human sized' is 'plank womans' now? I hope you don't work on a farm.
I love that you quote the 2 things that are the same thing i just named them differently just for the sake of saying it, 1 out of 10 games that doesnt have normal size women having small sizes (not plank size because it doesnt sound ok apparently ) boobs, ass, thighs you name it, complaining that the 1 game has oversize or ubnormal size or Realistic size (O cup is real P cup is real) and these games are IN THE CATEGORY OF GAMES AND FANTASY! So stop putting your real life agentas prefercense into games thank you :)

Last edited:

xxxOrdeNxxx

May 15, 2020
My friend, thanks a lot for the tip. After a few more scenes, I completed the game completely. All I have to do is collect all the photos and place cameras in all available rooms!

I am attaching my save for version 1.0051, most likely someone may need it!
where do I need to upload the file to make it work?

Reactions: 666dead666

Rahmatansari

Jun 15, 2020
Black screen problem

I played this game for 2 hours and then i close the game after some time, i try to start the game it start with black screen and doesn't show anything other than black screen. Please anyone help.....

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Black screen problem

I played this game for 2 hours and then i close the game after some time, i try to start the game it start with black screen and doesn't show anything other than black screen. Please anyone help.....
wait for for a few min or transfer the game the C drive or an SSD .

eur0star

Jul 12, 2019
Does anyone know if this developer has another project in the works? They seem to be among the few who have their shit together and I would like to see more from them.

Reactions: sadopandoria

EFon

Apr 24, 2018
Can't trigger the group sleepover. All dreams collected, everything else completed, Adrianna still says the girls aren't ready. Bugged?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Can't trigger the group sleepover. All dreams collected, everything else completed, Adrianna still says the girls aren't ready. Bugged?
did you do the story scene which unlocks the threesome scenes ?

EFon

Apr 24, 2018

OK, you MUST end the game first it seems. Only then does it work in the Epilog

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes