sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
This game is still update in March 2024, is a very good surprise.
But I think PoolsideGames should make new games, they have potential and creativity. :)

Reactions: user115637

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
This game is still update in March 2024, is a very good surprise.
But I think PoolsideGames should make new games, they have potential and creativity. :)
Probably polishing it up in preparation for the April 17th release coming up, to make it as good as possible. Makes sense.

On Patreon, the dev has already mentioned there being a next project, and I know I'm looking forward to whatever it is.

Reactions: KiraJames

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
dunno if the dev reads these but the AI splash looks like trash and gives the complete wrong first impression of the game. Really need to get rid of that
1711828336602.png
I see what you mean. They look way too different from the actual characters. Unless the models are going to change just before release?

1711829061899.png
Also, apparently this game is similar to Cyberpunk 2077.

Last edited:

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
the update was events being continued but how does the game have the completed tag if it is continuing at the same time
How can a game be completed, if price for all Sims 4 DLC (not included in original game) is ~1000$??
Jokes aside: the main game was completed. Now we are getting some additional stuff and polishing... Did you see how much content new content was added to NoManSky BaldursGate3???
Exactly.

Reactions: HeathenFilth
Apr 18, 2020
How can a game be completed, if price for all Sims 4 DLC (not included in original game) is ~1000$??
Jokes aside: the main game was completed. Now we are getting some additional stuff and polishing... Did you see how much content new content was added to NoManSky BaldursGate3???
Exactly.
EA and their The Sims games are insane!

Updates in form of bug fixes and polishing as you say.
For this game we could have considered it to be on Early Access before the developers & designers decided they were done with their planned content, as their Steam page say 18 April the game isn't completed.
If they chose to add more stuff after that date for other games that content would be in DLC or an increased minor build number.
Perhaps they want the space journey to continue but then the developers should release a version 2.

Baldur's Gate 3 was announced not to have additional content when the game was completed I think :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting
4.50 star(s) 208 Votes