DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Investing in visuals was a smart decision to continue to attract new people to the game that was released first in 2019. With a more polished modern look there's a higher chance of continuous interest of a newcomers to the product. And since it's Unreal Engine it's very extensible and scales pretty well, in comparison with the VN's from the same year which were made by Daz for example, or by Honey Select.
The problem with that is the PC requierments would increase too.
And, as most dev's are aware, players want AAA graphics games, but they want them on 10 years old potato PC's...

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
This is the only game in all of F95 that my PC doesn't run (sometimes it runs but it keeps crashing all the time), I know they will criticize me but is there any chance of releasing a Renpy version of this game, or in another engine? ..

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
This is the only game in all of F95 that my PC doesn't run (sometimes it runs but it keeps crashing all the time), I know they will criticize me but is there any chance of releasing a Renpy version of this game, or in another engine? ..
The dynamic 3D scenes kill all hope for a RenPy remake, unfortunately. It's the same thing with games like The Twist and Seaside Mystery. It just wouldn't make sense to accommodate.

Reactions: THE KILLER 13

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Two foursome events? Outside of the one that Adriana can set up by asking whats the second one?
Before heading to the pool party, when they do the blind boob contest where MC is supposed to decide which is best, it can now turn into a foursome--but it's just oral sex.

What are the new scenes?
Check the Changelog in the OP for those details, they are there.

why the completed tag then?
Because the story is complete. Some devs do it that way, where once the story is complete, they will mark version as 1.0, and then any additions or bugfix updates will lead to version 1.1 or whatever.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
For this game we could have considered it to be on Early Access before the developers & designers decided they were done with their planned content
The thing is: the game got "completed" tag after the planned content was finished. After it was achieved, there was no news about game being developed futher, but some bug-fix patches.
And about the " their Steam page say 18 April": I feel that there are some thnigs, that must be changed/remade to be approved by Steam (like "incest" thing by ptrn). Also it maybe have to do something with mass wish-listing the game, so more people will get it in recommendations (hello youtube algoritms).

lilboyblue92

Oct 12, 2018
These Descriptions of the different files are confusing af lol When you download the various links, they're all the same lol

Made Nude mod.
I updated the mod for version 20.6 and also added one common archive with a folder in which it is easy to enable and disable nudemod with all the girls or for each one separately.

Here is a new mod with a folder and convenient switching modes with and without clothes. (.bat files). Have the manual (Info.txt)
Nudemod_All.zip
Mega
Google Drive

Also below are just archives (as before) that you need to copy yourself after unpacking.
AdriannaNude.zip - Only Adrianna
KatherineNude.zip - Only Katherine
NatashaNude.zip - Only Natasha
NudeMod.zip - All girls. Adrianna, Katherine, Natasha, Alien Girl. 1,2,3 dream girls - Bowsette, Magic Girl, Cave Girl.
Link to the folder with all archives (Mega)
Mega
Download link for the mod with all the girls (NudeMod.zip)
Mega

Link to the folder with all archives (Google Drive)
Google Drive
Download link for the mod with all the girls (NudeMod.zip)
Google Drive

Airforce450

Dec 11, 2020
Okay well let me start that I absolutely love this game. It definitely one of my favorites. But hot damn this art on the main menu screen. I would pay so much to see a render upgrade so that the models looked more like this.
View attachment 3496568
Too be far that will be years of work. I'm willing to wait for, hell I would even pay $60 with updated Graphics and Animations

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Too be far that will be years of work. I'm willing to wait for, hell I would even pay $60 with updated Graphics and Animations
I have tried heaps of different ways to get the game to look better, if I could get it to look even close to this I would happily put in all the time that is needed to get it there

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes