yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LastHope-1.0165
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
I thought the game was finished and just getting bugfixes?
Apparently there's no stop for getting subscription and product sales money (as long as you can continue to get them and attract new people with updates) fucking Adrianna in various situations at every corner of a ship in every position and every way possible. Just imagine the sheer number of possible combinations, even at such a small place as in-game ship. And you could've always make up some new locations on the ship to fuck. Updates could go on for another 20 years this way xD

To throw some idea examples - you could've make some bioengineering lab location where you can make some scenes with boobs\ass expansion. Or scenes with inducing milk lactation. And the list goes on... About the particular examples - I've just remembered a comic by StormFeder called "BioLab" - watch this one for some inspiration.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2

Gnetix

Jul 2, 2017
The hope, that the dev will add scenes with girls, where they take the initiative if ignored, is still alive...

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Investing in visuals was a smart decision to continue to attract new people to the game that was released first in 2019. With a more polished modern look there's a higher chance of continuous interest of a newcomers to the product. And since it's Unreal Engine it's very extensible and scales pretty well, in comparison with the VN's from the same year which were made by Daz for example, or by Honey Select.
The problem with that is the PC requierments would increase too.
And, as most dev's are aware, players want AAA graphics games, but they want them on 10 years old potato PC's...

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
This is the only game in all of F95 that my PC doesn't run (sometimes it runs but it keeps crashing all the time), I know they will criticize me but is there any chance of releasing a Renpy version of this game, or in another engine? ..

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
This is the only game in all of F95 that my PC doesn't run (sometimes it runs but it keeps crashing all the time), I know they will criticize me but is there any chance of releasing a Renpy version of this game, or in another engine? ..
The dynamic 3D scenes kill all hope for a RenPy remake, unfortunately. It's the same thing with games like The Twist and Seaside Mystery. It just wouldn't make sense to accommodate.

Reactions: THE KILLER 13
4.50 star(s) 208 Votes