Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
this game need texture updates man it is already great as is ... just need better visuals ....and those can easily be fixed with a re-texture at least of the characters ... the maps can stay the same and can the scenes... maybe better lighting 3-point light rigs should do the job nicely

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
this game need texture updates man it is already great as is ... just need better visuals ....and those can easily be fixed with a re-texture at least of the characters ... the maps can stay the same and can the scenes... maybe better lighting 3-point light rigs should do the job nicely
If you put a simple filter with reshade it looks way better:
1716061589903.png

Sadly this won't work with UEVR (Reshade didn't work in VR in the last version I tried, I don't know if they support it now). In VR, you will need OpenXR Toolkit and tone down the saturation I think. Experiment and see what looks best

marcofolin

Jan 16, 2021
View attachment 3647905

Sadly this won't work with UEVR (Reshade didn't work in VR in the last version I tried, I don't know if they support it now). In VR, you will need OpenXR Toolkit and tone down the saturation I think. Experiment and see what looks best
I didn't know you could play in VR... can you explain how to do it?

Beerenjude

Jul 10, 2017
Could you tell me how to unlock the last scene of Katherine and Adriana watching TV?
you need to be a bit more specific but having to guess I would assume you are missing the lesbian scene?
If so you have to walk in on them when both are watching TV (obviously also having progressed far enough in the "story"/having affection high enough). I think that is around 9pm but not every day.

Reactions: luisar018

Namein

Oct 25, 2023
hey, when was the last update released here? did we get an update with more scenes in the last 2-3 months? sorry for asking but i'm having some time/date tracking issues...

hinosit

Aug 6, 2018
you need to be a bit more specific but having to guess I would assume you are missing the lesbian scene?
If so you have to walk in on them when both are watching TV (obviously also having progressed far enough in the "story"/having affection high enough). I think that is around 9pm but not every day.
I have already tried many options but only the scenes repeat, possibly the game is bugged and does not let me progress in this event

marcofolin

Jan 16, 2021
Grab this and follow the instructions:

I used it with Virtual Desktop
thanks, for now I have used it with the cable connected to the PC, then I would like to try using UEVR with Virtual Desktop. As far as you know, are there any presets to improve the Last Hope experience with UEVR?

animalmeme

Jul 24, 2019
View attachment 3647905

Excuse me ,how exactly do you reshade the game using the file

sadopandoria

Oct 10, 2022
I have already tried many options but only the scenes repeat, possibly the game is bugged and does not let me progress in this event
There are 2 variants, there is the variant where they have a lesbian scene
and there's another variant unlocked after they all admit they fucked with you- usually during the end.
After that you can come in after they grope eachother.

Reactions: luisar018

Nirolten

Nov 12, 2020
i know im late to the party and quite stupid but i can't get Adrianna drunk for the first handjob scene even i give her the wine, any help ?

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes