Varisha

Boomer
Donor
Jun 6, 2017
One of the big focuses of the next game is customization so that everyone can choose how they want the characters to look. So you'll be able to choose from different hairstyles and breast sizes for each of the girls in the game. I've already got quite a few options that are available but I'm sure once the first release comes out there will be other options that people want to see added that I could throw in.

Nikki is one of my favorite characters too and I know short hair isn't for everyone so having the option to choose for yourself really let's me try out more unique character design elements without putting anyone off
are there any updates from steam version (or dlc) because I like to interact with npc around

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
I have not succeeded in having full sex with the Captain, she does the sleep together but never any sex. any tips on how to close the deal with her? been able to have sex with Natasha, but not the other two, i keep misisng on any real actoin, and i dont want to advance the success level as i dont like the alien girls frankly they are ugly ..and i dont want to have to interact with them. I love the three main girls so will just keep trying i guess. but that gets kind of dull after a long time of doing the same days over and over.

Stall0

Dec 30, 2023
I have not succeeded in having full sex with the Captain, she does the sleep together but never any sex. any tips on how to close the deal with her? been able to have sex with Natasha, but not the other two, i keep misisng on any real actoin, and i dont want to advance the success level as i dont like the alien girls frankly they are ugly ..and i dont want to have to interact with them. I love the three main girls so will just keep trying i guess. but that gets kind of dull after a long time of doing the same days over and over.
Give wine bottle to Adrianna. Getting her is the hardest, but I think the dev made a good job of making it not overcomplicated.
How to get wine: get one from Nat's kitchen then ask her about wine, afterwards every day a bottle will spawn in a random location on flight deck. After Adrianna gets it have a nightttime event with her and ask for a handjob.

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
this game need texture updates man it is already great as is ... just need better visuals ....and those can easily be fixed with a re-texture at least of the characters ... the maps can stay the same and can the scenes... maybe better lighting 3-point light rigs should do the job nicely

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
this game need texture updates man it is already great as is ... just need better visuals ....and those can easily be fixed with a re-texture at least of the characters ... the maps can stay the same and can the scenes... maybe better lighting 3-point light rigs should do the job nicely
If you put a simple filter with reshade it looks way better:
1716061589903.png

Sadly this won't work with UEVR (Reshade didn't work in VR in the last version I tried, I don't know if they support it now). In VR, you will need OpenXR Toolkit and tone down the saturation I think. Experiment and see what looks best

marcofolin

Jan 16, 2021
If you put a simple filter with reshade it looks way better:
View attachment 3647905

Sadly this won't work with UEVR (Reshade didn't work in VR in the last version I tried, I don't know if they support it now). In VR, you will need OpenXR Toolkit and tone down the saturation I think. Experiment and see what looks best
I didn't know you could play in VR... can you explain how to do it?

Beerenjude

Jul 10, 2017
Could you tell me how to unlock the last scene of Katherine and Adriana watching TV?
you need to be a bit more specific but having to guess I would assume you are missing the lesbian scene?
If so you have to walk in on them when both are watching TV (obviously also having progressed far enough in the "story"/having affection high enough). I think that is around 9pm but not every day.

4.50 star(s) 211 Votes