AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
I am having trouble gettintg any real interaction with the Captain .just get to sleep with her and touch in the night but no love making. is there a trick to it? i have given her wine a zillion times and also many clothes. help from any suggestions very welcoime
thanks

i asked about this before and someone answered so thanks but still not making progress. I have given her wine many times. i will try the hand job maybe that is what unlocks..i dont want to advance too far with the uploads as i hate the alien girls they are sadly very ugly and the worst in the game. so remain hopeful. thanks
C

Namein

Oct 25, 2023
I am having trouble gettintg any real interaction with the Captain .just get to sleep with her and touch in the night but no love making. is there a trick to it? i have given her wine a zillion times and also many clothes. help from any suggestions very welcoime
thanks

i asked about this before and someone answered so thanks but still not making progress. I have given her wine many times. i will try the hand job maybe that is what unlocks..i dont want to advance too far with the uploads as i hate the alien girls they are sadly very ugly and the worst in the game. so remain hopeful. thanks
C
Well as far as i can remember you kinda have to progress with the cum container thing, that unlocks interactions with all the characters. So if you're stuck I recommend getting the cum container thing on the next level.

ingvary

May 27, 2020
I have already tried many options but only the scenes repeat, possibly the game is bugged and does not let me progress in this event
I think the condition is that you need to enter the room after they both have already started watching TV, maybe it only works when coming from the living space.

deus-ex2077

Mar 21, 2017
Here you go , our brother is cooking something BIG!!!!!!

Afficher moins
Hey everyone I thought you might like a little preview of some stuff that I've been working on for my next game. This is all running in game but the interact system hasn't been fully worked in yet but it's showing a lot of promise and it's making me think I really need to get myself a VR headset. Lighting and characters are also still being worked on so expect them to be improved later down the line as well.
I've been hard at work with getting everything set up behind the scenes for the next game so a lot of the work that has been done isn't really the most interesting to look at but it is important to get the game working. This includes all the stuff like setting up characters and customization as well as all the UI elements.
Since this next game is being developed in Unreal engine 5 there are a lot of new things that I have been messing with that I would have loved to have in Last Hope. One big feature is real-time simulations that can happen during gameplay. I really want to try and use as many of these sorts of features as I can since the game isn't a visual novel and I want all the interactivity that I can get.

The breast simulation is just the start and I am also looking into doing real time fluids for a certain white substance that should be really cool if I can get it working. Obviously these sorts of features are going to have a big impact on performance so I'm still trying to figure out the best way to add them without totally killing the frame rate. Part of this is lowering the quality to see how much that can improve the fps but not lowering it so much that it looks terrible. Whichever way it goes I'm going to be including the option to disable all of these features for lower spec computers even if it is a shame to lose stuff like this.

This is only the beginning of development so I'm really looking forward to all the crazy new stuff I'll be able to add to the game. More development previews will be coming out as I make more progress on the game so stay tuned for all the latest news.
Also if you've got any suggestions I'd be happy to hear them, I can't guarantee I'll be able to do everything but I'm sure there is stuff that would be great to add that I've forgotten about

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
I can't get Adrianna pregnant, im at the last day, just before the end of the story. I already got 2 wine from the Flight Deck, but when i ask her handjob the night, she refuse. What did i forgot ?

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes