JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
ok seem to be stuck is this just an Alpha where there is no good progression....I got all ladies to max score, i got GAIA to max fuel but cant do anything with it....I actually have it way over filled now...like 1500/350. Cant get more than HJ from anyone...am I done is there more?

Nilmer

Aug 18, 2016
ok seem to be stuck is this just an Alpha where there is no good progression....I got all ladies to max score, i got GAIA to max fuel but cant do anything with it....I actually have it way over filled now...like 1500/350. Cant get more than HJ from anyone...am I done is there more?
There is a bit more. You can get a Blowjob from your Sister, Fingerfuck your Mom, Fuck Hermione Granger(in a Dream), Titfuck your Mom(at the Poolevent), etc..

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
So Poolside Games Just finished playing through it and getting all the content and I've gotta say, loving the game and especially Natasha! Especially like the fact that scenes are repeatable. I'm curious now though what your plan for the next version is, and when you expect it to be out? Again, thanks for the game!

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
So Poolside Games Just finished playing through it and getting all the content and I've gotta say, loving the game and especially Natasha! Especially like the fact that scenes are repeatable. I'm curious now though what your plan for the next version is, and when you expect it to be out? Again, thanks for the game!
next update is all about adding the defence system and store. I't'll be out around the 10th of June

EMP98

Apr 8, 2017
You're making one of the best games available right now good buddy! There is so much potential for this game I can't contain my hope for it grow into a bigger project later down the line. Any hope for new girls (maybe an alien girl of some sort? :] )? Do you have plans for new areas of the ship or areas completely apart from the ship?

Reactions: lightpower
Apr 26, 2018
You're making one of the best games available right now good buddy! There is so much potential for this game I can't contain my hope for it grow into a bigger project later down the line. Any hope for new girls (maybe an alien girl of some sort? :] )? Do you have plans for new areas of the ship or areas completely apart from the ship?
While I absolutely share youre enthusiasm for the game, I actually think one of its strengths is the relatively small selection of environments and characters, which adds to the sense of being trapped in a spaceship. It also makes a lot of sense from a development perspective. Having the cast of characters and environments be static and time of day be the only real variable allows for a focus on animations and events, getting maximum use out of already created/purchased assets.
Sure, it would be amazing if at some point we get to rescue an alien hottie from a hostile planet and bring her aboard the ship! I just dont want Poolside Games to fall into trap that so many developers apparently do, where they expand the scope of a game too quickly only to eventually get overwhelmed and abandon it.

And now to something completely different: having the low humming of the spaceship engine constantly in the background is absolutely brilliant. Can y'all imagine how off-putting it would be if this game had no sound, like so many other games currently in development? That simple background noise does so much for immersion.
Keep up the good work :)

PH Nilsson

Nov 10, 2016
Well I meant after that 10 Jun update
The goal is to update monthly. Shop / clothing, defense. Then story, but nothing is described or determined according to Patreon. otherwise no info!
It's my interpretation of the information I've read!

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Yep this update is just for shop and defence, after that it's back to adding more scenes and story. Updates should be every 1-2 months

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
hey all perhaps i can get some help here on the last version. Seem to have done everything (computer says progress full on each girl), everyone has a red outline, except for when the mom is reading, it is still green (this is before she goes for the shower and than comes out to either do more reading or trigger drunk scenes). Now i have picked every option in the scene, and done all combinations but she is still green....any ideas what i am missing here? Earlier in the game I sped too quickly past the bathing together content, could that be itt? If so, i'll never be able to do it due to ulocking the swimming pool already...

PH Nilsson

Nov 10, 2016
It's a bug, a new update will come June 10. Wait until then :-/
hey all perhaps i can get some help here on the last version. Seem to have done everything (computer says progress full on each girl), everyone has a red outline, except for when the mom is reading, it is still green (this is before she goes for the shower and than comes out to either do more reading or trigger drunk scenes). Now i have picked every option in the scene, and done all combinations but she is still green....any ideas what i am missing here? Earlier in the game I sped too quickly past the bathing together content, could that be itt? If so, i'll never be able to do it due to ulocking the swimming pool already...
It's a bug, a new update will come June 10. Wait until then :-/

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
mm camera dissapeared on me.. read somewhere to talk to her in room.. I can never catch her in her room early on ?

CAPTAN

Jun 7, 2019
Like this version but I think it should be :

1) Flight Deck: Rub natasha ass and hold back , fuck her.(can be raped.)
2) Toilet&bathroom
entrance card.
3) Natahsa yoga:Help and change position ,rub or fuck ass.
4) When Natasha is asleep, put down her panties and fuck her.
5) Breath hold competition with Adrianna : Bet with adrianna and ask her for handjob , hold back and hard blowjob.
6) Other raped scenes.
7) More scenes for rec floor.
8) fuck scenes
That would be nice. I hope this happens.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
What textures do you think should be improved the most, I don't want to spend my time fixing all of them but i'll see what I can do
is there a way to add a higher resolution? and i think the windowed mode on the 2560x1600 setting is off because i run 3840x1600 and it takes up my full screen.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes