Oct 8, 2017
I'm really not able to progress the scene of the blowjob with natasha I have cleared and the one of the yoga more of the fourth one does not appear any new option somebody please can help me

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
The bathroom scene, once you unlock the rec room, you wont be able to do that anymore, for the dishes scene, a few things that come to mind
-get her drunk, get a handjob from her, sleep with her, remove panties
-when you wake up in the morning in your room, go to her room when she is still sleeping and do both options, 1 pre a morning
-get her love points high or maxed out

There is also my completed 3.2 save on page 74, you can get that to check out the scene
I've done those things too. Maybe I'll just grab your save.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
The bathroom scene, once you unlock the rec room, you wont be able to do that anymore, for the dishes scene, a few things that come to mind
-get her drunk, get a handjob from her, sleep with her, remove panties
-when you wake up in the morning in your room, go to her room when she is still sleeping and do both options, 1 pre a morning
-get her love points high or maxed out

There is also my completed 3.2 save on page 74, you can get that to check out the scene
Honestly I just think this game is still kind of buggy. I just tried your save and it works but when I tap during the pool race at least the game doesn't register that I'm tapping.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Honestly I just think this game is still kind of buggy. I just tried your save and it works but when I tap during the pool race at least the game doesn't register that I'm tapping.
it could be buggy for you

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
is there a way to reduce quality of the game ?
i mean, its stuck on graphics "beautyful".. wich make my game lag a bit at some time (specially when using elevator). my pc can run it pretty smooth, but if i can get a bit lower graphism option, that would definitly help me (and my pc) to enjoy the game a bit more.

as for now, its pretty nice (i m not fan of oversized boobs, but well... its ok).

PS : and yes, i turned off all the occlusion, blur and else in option.

annam

Apr 13, 2017
Like this version but I think it should be :

1) Flight Deck: Rub natasha ass and hold back , fuck her.(can be raped.)
2) Toilet&bathroom
entrance card.
3) Natahsa yoga:Help and change position ,rub or fuck ass.
4) When Natasha is asleep, put down her panties and fuck her.
5) Breath hold competition with Adrianna : Bet with adrianna and ask her for handjob , hold back and hard blowjob.
6) Other raped scenes.
7) More scenes for rec floor.
8) fuck scenes
Stuff like this would be awesome

Reactions: riddo

Sodyaler

Sep 23, 2017
I wonder if these guys will ever add body sliders for the girls. Not everyone enjoys planet sized tits. I'm an assman myself. Fun game none the less

Reactions: benok
4.50 star(s) 213 Votes