Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
I have some questions.
1. When start "pool party event" Natasha wears "white T-shirt" on top of hers bikini. I don't know is this a game bug, or maybe graphic settings on my pc.
2. I know game is in very early stage, but is there any plans to add more crew members? (Mayby we can rescue escape pod with butiful and busty twins... :D)
3. What will the next update focus on?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I have some questions.
1. When start "pool party event" Natasha wears "white T-shirt" on top of hers bikini. I don't know is this a game bug, or maybe graphic settings on my pc.
2. I know game is in very early stage, but is there any plans to add more crew members? (Mayby we can rescue escape pod with butiful and busty twins... :D)
3. What will the next update focus on?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to your comment for the white t-shirt, that's normal, not a bug or nothing wrong with your pc settings, for the other 2 questions, i don't know

Wraithphoenix

Jul 19, 2018
Liking this game so far, but have a few suggestions for the dev going forward.

Environment: Why does only the hero character have a personal computer terminal in their room, why not one for everyone. Especially since thet seem to have the ability to record dreams! If everyone had one it could result in some interesting possibilities. Also, as to the ship itself, it seems both too big and too small. Too big for the crew it has, and too small for the crew it seems to need. Modifications I would consider, Natasha's room could have an extra bedroom attached since it seems to have been made for a family like the captains quarters, then there could be a second set of quarters but mirrored that are currently empty. I would also consider moving the medbay to its own area and making it bigger, and replacing it on the flight deck with a captains readyroom (somewhere else for Adrianna to go).

New Characters: Firstly, if you want to add new characters I think the best way to bring the first one in would be a stowaway, found in the cargo bay (when such an area is opened up). A busty redhead, the same rough age as the hero and katherine, who happens to be a hacker. Guess what, it was her hacks to remain hidden on board that indirectly caused the problems with the G.a.i.a. and now she feels she has to help. She could move in with Natasha (oh, in that new bedroom) and she could help the hero by hacking the dreams off of the other girls computers. Later she could also hack the access card to basically open all doors no matter what.
Beyond her, other characters could be added via distress calls.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Buggy as hell, did the seed fill thing at night in the room, screen faded to black and didnt come back, on not even escape worked.

MasterSai

Nov 6, 2018
Did anybody else get a bug where the game freezes in the morning after you lift Natasha's night dress while she's sleep. It doesn't freeze exactly it just doesn't give the option to do anything else except change the camera.

Reactions: Sobaco the Greek

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
i'm not sure then, there might be something else you have to do as well to get it to trigger, i was able to get it to trigger with only 100 on the seeder, wanted to see what new content i can get to trigger without going all the way to 300, and yes some of the new content is at 300, but one of them was the new event that takes place when she is washing dishes that i got to trigger at 100, the only thing i can say is, make sure you do everything with her, in the morning when she is sleeping which is right when you wake up, go into her room and grope her or spread her legs, after that the time should be 8:00am, click on her door and sneak up to her, help her cook, eat with her and when she goes to wash the dishes then try, if you don't get it, keep doing stuff with her, give her wine, get a handjob when she is drunk, ask to sleep with her after, remove her underwear, you can also try to get a handjob just a little after 8:00pm when she is on her bed reading a book and again just a little after 10:00pm when she is on her bed again reading a book if you didn't give her wine.

https://f95zone.to/threads/last-hope-v3-2-poolside-games.23793/page-48#post-1676190

all i have to do is add the new content to it, which i'm working on now
Ok so I've pretty much tried everything. I've interacted with Adrianna in every single way possible but the game insists that there's new content when she's doing dishes and pretty much every time I visit her in her room while she's on her bed, whether or not she's drunk and no matter time of day, it insists there's new content there too but I've done every single interaction available, not sure what I'm missing. If there was something I needed to unlock, there would be a yellow line around her, wouldn't there? Also, is there a way to trigger the bathtub scene with her again or is it gone once you unlock the rec room?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Ok so I've pretty much tried everything. I've interacted with Adrianna in every single way possible but the game insists that there's new content when she's doing dishes and pretty much every time I visit her in her room while she's on her bed, whether or not she's drunk and no matter time of day, it insists there's new content there too but I've done every single interaction available, not sure what I'm missing. If there was something I needed to unlock, there would be a yellow line around her, wouldn't there? Also, is there a way to trigger the bathtub scene with her again or is it gone once you unlock the rec room?
The bathroom scene, once you unlock the rec room, you wont be able to do that anymore, for the dishes scene, a few things that come to mind
-get her drunk, get a handjob from her, sleep with her, remove panties
-when you wake up in the morning in your room, go to her room when she is still sleeping and do both options, 1 pre a morning
-get her love points high or maxed out

There is also my completed 3.2 save on page 74, you can get that to check out the scene

BACIKATLEDEN

Aug 29, 2018
Like this version but I think it should be :

1) Flight Deck: Rub natasha ass and hold back , fuck her.(can be raped.)
2) Toilet&bathroom
entrance card.
3) Natahsa yoga:Help and change position ,rub or fuck ass.
4) When Natasha is asleep, put down her panties and fuck her.
5) Breath hold competition with Adrianna : Bet with adrianna and ask her for handjob , hold back and hard blowjob.
6) Other raped scenes.
7) More scenes for rec floor.
8) fuck scenes

Medek

Jul 4, 2017
Like this version but I think it should be :

1) Flight Deck: Rub natasha ass and hold back , fuck her.(can be raped.)
2) Toilet&bathroom
entrance card.
3) Natahsa yoga:Help and change position ,rub or fuck ass.
4) When Natasha is asleep, put down her panties and fuck her.
5) Breath hold competition with Adrianna : Bet with adrianna and ask her for handjob , hold back and hard blowjob.
6) Other raped scenes.
7) More scenes for rec floor.
8) fuck scenes
I'd like to see something like the girls wanna have fun. Like, waking up you in the morning and do something

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
to your comment for the white t-shirt, that's normal, not a bug or nothing wrong with your pc settings, for the other 2 questions, i don't know
Thanks for the information. At first I thought that this shirt should be transparent or something ...

Liking this game so far, but have a few suggestions for the dev going forward.

Environment: Why does only the hero character have a personal computer terminal in their room, why not one for everyone. Especially since thet seem to have the ability to record dreams! If everyone had one it could result in some interesting possibilities. Also, as to the ship itself, it seems both too big and too small. Too big for the crew it has, and too small for the crew it seems to need. Modifications I would consider, Natasha's room could have an extra bedroom attached since it seems to have been made for a family like the captains quarters, then there could be a second set of quarters but mirrored that are currently empty. I would also consider moving the medbay to its own area and making it bigger, and replacing it on the flight deck with a captains readyroom (somewhere else for Adrianna to go).

New Characters: Firstly, if you want to add new characters I think the best way to bring the first one in would be a stowaway, found in the cargo bay (when such an area is opened up). A busty redhead, the same rough age as the hero and katherine, who happens to be a hacker. Guess what, it was her hacks to remain hidden on board that indirectly caused the problems with the G.a.i.a. and now she feels she has to help. She could move in with Natasha (oh, in that new bedroom) and she could help the hero by hacking the dreams off of the other girls computers. Later she could also hack the access card to basically open all doors no matter what.
Beyond her, other characters could be added via distress calls.
A busty redhead with long hair ponytail and "glowing" emerald eyes... nice. Or maybe new character with Heterochromia?, I do not remember seeing such character in any game.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes