d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
so no sex scene at this point ?
nope, the closest you will get is if you give the mom win and then at night lightly kiss her, sleep in the bed, rub you dick on her pussy you will put it in and fck her (bad camera angle tho) and you pull out before you cum.

may save will work for that too since all women are at max

d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
Let's try to make a list? I'll start, you guys add what you think it's missing and correct what's wrong and add the requirements, which I'm not sure
Adrianna:
Handjob: Give her wine and visit her at night in her room
Grind her while she sleeps: Ask to sleep in her bed after the handjob scene
Grope her boobs: When she is doing the dishes
Grope her while she sleeps: In the morning at her room
Changing outfit: Randomly at her room
Bathtub play: Randomly at her room
Titjob: Talk to her during the pool party event in the recreation room
Grind her in the pool: Talk to her in the pool in the recreation room

Natasha:
Help her unstuck: In flight deck
Grope/Grind yoga: visit her early in the morning 7AM
Touch her boobs: Visit her at night and compliment her boobs
Blowjob: Visit her in the morning 10AM when she is eating
Titjob: Visit her sunbathing in the recreation room

Katherine:
Handjob lying: after 100 gaia level
TV handjob/blowjob: Ask for it when she is watching tv
Grope her while she sleeps: In her room at night
Handjob/blowjob in room: Visit in her room at night
Grope boobs: At night in the jacuzz in in the recreation room
Touch her in the pool: Talk to her in the pool party event in the recreation room

Extra stuff:
Camera: 100 gaia level
Camera attachment: In the table near the pool in the recreation room
Adriana card: Flight deck; infirmary
Wine: Natasha's quarter; Weapons room behind the chair
All naked: pool party event say you can't decide whose boobs are better
you can actually get a boobjob from katherine in the jacuzzi. just ask her how her first time was, then dare, tickle her, remove top, continue
unless this is all part of the new update cuz i just dry fucked natasha during her yoga

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Let's try to make a list? I'll start, you guys add what you think it's missing and correct what's wrong and add the requirements, which I'm not sure
Adrianna:
Grind her while she sleeps: Ask to sleep in her bed after the handjob scene

Natasha:

Katherine:
Touch her in the pool: Talk to her in the pool party event in the recreation room

Extra stuff:
You can add that :
https://f95zone.to/threads/last-hope-v3-2-poolside-games.23793/post-1900744

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
just noticed that for some of the newer scenes the patch doesn't seem to fix the dialog and it reverts to calling everyone by name.

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
Reactions: Papy.ion6984

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
we need a walkthrough attached to the OP
or a save game
or at least a list of scenes.

until it's implemented in the game

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I've gotten several. Still seems to be no change. She's highlit in green, doesn't this mean there's new content unlocked? Because every time I interact with her doing dishes she's highlit in green but I can still only grope her the one time. Do I have to get a hand job from her in a specific place at a specific time? My love for her is currently maxed.
i'm not sure then, there might be something else you have to do as well to get it to trigger, i was able to get it to trigger with only 100 on the seeder, wanted to see what new content i can get to trigger without going all the way to 300, and yes some of the new content is at 300, but one of them was the new event that takes place when she is washing dishes that i got to trigger at 100, the only thing i can say is, make sure you do everything with her, in the morning when she is sleeping which is right when you wake up, go into her room and grope her or spread her legs, after that the time should be 8:00am, click on her door and sneak up to her, help her cook, eat with her and when she goes to wash the dishes then try, if you don't get it, keep doing stuff with her, give her wine, get a handjob when she is drunk, ask to sleep with her after, remove her underwear, you can also try to get a handjob just a little after 8:00pm when she is on her bed reading a book and again just a little after 10:00pm when she is on her bed again reading a book if you didn't give her wine.

Adrianna:
Grind her while she sleeps: At night (11PM) in her bedroom : Try to kiss, Embrace her, Ask to sleep here. (thanks to Papy.ion6984)

Morning : Remove panties, Stop. (Enjoy)

Natasha:

Katherine:
Titjob: just ask her how her first time was, then dare, tickle her, remove top, continue (thanks to d0ct0rd00m)

Extra stuff:

https://f95zone.to/threads/last-hope-v3-2-poolside-games.23793/page-48#post-1676190

all i have to do is add the new content to it, which i'm working on now

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
i'm not sure then, there might be something else you have to do as well to get it to trigger, i was able to get it to trigger with only 100 on the seeder, wanted to see what new content i can get to trigger without going all the way to 300, and yes some of the new content is at 300, but one of them was the new event that takes place when she is washing dishes that i got to trigger at 100, the only thing i can say is, make sure you do everything with her, in the morning when she is sleeping which is right when you wake up, go into her room and grope her or spread her legs, after that the time should be 8:00am, click on her door and sneak up to her, help her cook, eat with her and when she goes to wash the dishes then try, if you don't get it, keep doing stuff with her, give her wine, get a handjob when she is drunk, ask to sleep with her after, remove her underwear, you can also try to get a handjob just a little after 8:00pm when she is on her bed reading a book and again just a little after 10:00pm when she is on her bed again reading a book if you didn't give her wine.

https://f95zone.to/threads/last-hope-v3-2-poolside-games.23793/page-48#post-1676190

all i have to do is add the new content to it, which i'm working on now
Awesome! Is there any way to fix this in the first post?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Here is my updated some what walkthrough for 4.0 and here is the save that i used as well

note: a little after 8:00pm, Adrianna will be on her bed reading a book, there will be a green outline on her, there isn't nothing new to do, for some reason that green outline will not turn red, and yes i picked everything and done everything, i don't know if it's just me or if it happens to everyone else, i even started a new game, completed 3.2 and still getting that green outline around her, but it's there and wont go away and my save is completed. I also used the patch that is on the op, so that might be why that green outline is there, i don't know.

stats for my save
day: 50
Adrianna: 100/100
Katherine: 80/80
Natasha: 90/90

items
card level 2
wine x4
camera x1
at the moment, 2 camera's are place in Natasha/Aunt bedroom and bathroom
camera attachment
map
matter: 40622

seeder: 350/350

everything in the store was bought

Last edited:

faynfox

Sep 17, 2018
I can't seem to find the savegame file for the patch the only location for the game is ThisPC/Documents/MyGames/LastHopeV3.2_64Bit/LastHope/Content and then 4 options Engine File, Lasthope File, Lasthope application and Manifest_NonUFSFiles_Win64. Where is the location LastHope\Saved\SaveGames?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I can't seem to find the savegame file for the patch the only location for the game is ThisPC/Documents/MyGames/LastHopeV3.2_64Bit/LastHope/Content and then 4 options Engine File, Lasthope File, Lasthope application and Manifest_NonUFSFiles_Win64. Where is the location LastHope\Saved\SaveGames?
when you start the game it should of made that folder, if it didn't, start the game and when you are able to walk around, save game, then you should have C:\Users\your name\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames

dontmatter36

Apr 27, 2018
note: a little after 8:00pm, Adrianna will be on her bed reading a book, there will be a green outline on her, there isn't nothing new to do, for some reason that green outline will not turn red, and yes i picked everything and done everything, i don't know if it's just me or if it happens to everyone else, i even started a new game, completed 3.2 and still getting that green outline around her, but it's there and wont go away and my save is completed. I also used the patch that is on the op, so that might be why that green outline is there, i don't know.
That green outline is still there for me as well, spent far too long trying to figure it out before I gave up. Glad it wasn't just me.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
That green outline is still there for me as well, spent far too long trying to figure it out before I gave up. Glad it wasn't just me.
ok good, it's not only me then that spent a good amount of time on it, i think i spent a week trying to figure it out before i gave up.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes