tangre

Jun 13, 2017
350 is still max, but you only need 300 to see all content by the looks of it, if you want to hit 350, use a save editor

there is new content with her when she is doing the dishes, you have to get a handjob from her, then you will get to see whats new
I've gotten several. Still seems to be no change. She's highlit in green, doesn't this mean there's new content unlocked? Because every time I interact with her doing dishes she's highlit in green but I can still only grope her the one time. Do I have to get a hand job from her in a specific place at a specific time? My love for her is currently maxed.

Vescero

Jun 5, 2017
i trying 3.1 and stuck when rubbing aunt in night time. MC take of condom and all UI just disapear you only can exit. 3.2 fix this?
It happen when my progress was 119.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
This is good. My only issue with this are the breasts, too big for my taste - it should have an option to change it.

I wonder if there's any other adult games with full 3D graphics, and paid, with high quality models, in some level of AAA video games?
I like the size just fine, but that's not the point. The developer have address this matter before when someone also complain about it too. He said he will make slider for it at some point, but right now since the priority is adding more content to attract fans base, fixing model and stabilizing the games coding which aren't easy job. So do revisit some time, the dev might have done it in the future.

Reactions: Jackboo1

Jackboo1

Aug 26, 2017
I like the size just fine, but that's not the point. The developer have address this matter before when someone also complain about it too. He said he will make slider for it at some point, but right now since the priority is adding more content to attract fans base, fixing model and stabilizing the games coding which aren't easy job. So do revisit some time, the dev might have done it in the future.
Sweet (y)

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Loving this update. Great work!

Can I ask though, perhaps it's a play on words but when it's stated that for example, 5 natasha scenes updated, does this mean new scenes added or existing ones improved.

I'm just not sure if the scenes I'm seeing are new or were originally there and are improved.

Maybe a list of scenes would help.

Reactions: joethebeast

osmann

Jun 14, 2017
Ok, my problem is when trying to apply the patch I try going C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames but inside "Local" there is no "LastHope" folder. Hidden files are shown but folder still isn't there. I played tutorial and made a save but again, nothing. Is there a possible alternative place for save files?

Mr.E

Feb 20, 2018
Deleted the game. So dark, I cannot see much of anything even with the settings all the way up. If it was half as bright as the preview pics were, I would be ok with that.

Rengod_

Aug 20, 2018
This "fix" broke the game even more for me, i cant even see any of the girls at this point none of the events are happening and there is an invisible kat blocking my way in the kitchen

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
Loving this update. Great work!
[...]
I'm just not sure if the scenes I'm seeing are new or were originally there and are improved.
Maybe a list of scenes would help.
Let's try to make a list? I'll start, you guys add what you think it's missing and correct what's wrong and add the requirements, which I'm not sure
Adrianna:
Handjob: Give her wine and visit her at night in her room
Grind her while she sleeps: At night (11PM) in her bedroom : Try to kiss, Embrace her, Ask to sleep here. (thanks to Papy.ion6984)

Morning : Remove panties, Stop. (Enjoy)
Grope her boobs: When she is doing the dishes
Grope her while she sleeps: In the morning at her room
Changing outfit: Randomly at her room
Bathtub play: Randomly at her room
Titjob: Talk to her during the pool party event in the recreation room
Grind her in the pool: Talk to her in the pool in the recreation room

Natasha:
Help her unstuck: In flight deck
Grope her while she sleeps: In the morning at her room
Grope/Grind yoga: visit her early in the morning 7AM
Touch her boobs: Visit her at night and compliment her boobs
Blowjob: Visit her in the morning 10AM when she is eating
Titjob: Visit her sunbathing in the recreation room

Katherine:
Handjob lying: after 100 gaia level
TV handjob/blowjob: Ask for it when she is watching tv
Grope her while she sleeps: In her room at night
Handjob/blowjob in room: Visit in her room at night
Grope boobs: At night in the jacuzz in in the recreation room
Titjob: just ask her how her first time was, then dare, tickle her, remove top, continue (thanks to d0ct0rd00m)
Touch her in the pool: Talk to her in the pool party event in the recreation room

Extra stuff:
Camera: 100 gaia level
Camera attachment: In the table near the pool in the recreation room
Adriana card: Flight deck; infirmary
Wine: Natasha's quarter; Weapons room behind the chair
All naked: pool party event say you can't decide whose boobs are better

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes