NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
nor giving hidden items I see the saved folder
I want to put some money to buy 1 camera some item to continue with the story but it is impossible not to save the folder

flame_bandit

May 31, 2018
I have 2 bugs so far: before buying the weapon upgrade it was shooting super fast and now its pretty slow so they might be reversed.
Secondly, before having a pool party i choose katharine and then screen goes black and i get stuck. any help?

Reactions: spike0000

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
uH-OH.

Don't upgrade weapon upgrade with 2000 matter.

The firing rate will be greatly reduced and hardly break one meteor at once.

I'm rolling back to the save before upgrade.

BTW, playing sex game knowing there are no more new scene is kinda blue balling feeling, though..

I'm just avoiding female characters in game because realizing there will be nothing new happening anymore makes me sad..

Last edited:
Reactions: Robert rivers

dragpz

May 29, 2017
Very good game, but including an option to disable PhysX and Hairworks will make the game run much faster

lynxx

Jul 3, 2017
Poolside Games Hey, you are doing a fantastic job with the game. Love it! The only bug that i have encountered that has been a real annoyance is the "weapon upgrade". Before the upgrade i would destroy a meteor pretty fast. But after the upgrade it fires only 1 shot every second and does not improve the damage one bit. Can you look in to this?

Wish you all the best!

PH Nilsson

Nov 10, 2016
Hex editor to edit the variables on the saves so I can change the current cloth variation (most girls have only 1, or 1 and 2) to 0 which is nude. You can also change the hairstyles
Which values name to change clothes?? Please!?.. :-/

timon22

Jul 29, 2017
How do I drink wine with Adrianna? I try to give her some in bed I try to activate it by it wont select. All I have is cancel. Do I just give her some earlier that same day?
Just go to her room at 20:00 after you give her wine.

TyrantX

Mar 14, 2019
here someone said that there are three cameras in the game, I did not find the third camera.
Natasha gave me the first camera, the second one in the store is for sale, where is the third camera?

or am I confusing something ?

avantissimo

May 15, 2017
How to delete save games?

I deleted everything from the User folder and added a full save game. When I restarted the game the old files were still there and the new one was not.

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
weird thing is I unlocked all the wardrobe, but how do you actually make them wear it? The option does not show up in the computer wardrobe for some of the new stuff like the lingerie

4.50 star(s) 205 Votes