Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Promising but definitely too big for the first game. Lets see if we see the abandoned tag this year already.
Evidently it is within the likelihood that any project could be abandoned, but this dev seems motivated to improve and continue development, as he himself declared in this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/latina-slutwife-trainer-v0-1-randomgamermofo.164345/post-11049330 .
Therefore, for the moment, your remote prediction does not seem plausible.

GoGom

May 13, 2019
This looks like a big project! If this is taken care of, it will end up being a great game! I wish the developer good luck, patience, and creative success

Reactions: randomgamermofo

art199

Apr 26, 2017
For me it's one of the best game and by that I mean especially the first release. Which is very hard to do. To get our attention and keep us interested to the story . I like your style of writing especially on free path. Because it's so realistic, i mean her behavior and acting. If you would keep that up and give her more and more choices (that she will think it's her) like you do now it will be more and more hot and amazing game ! Honestly It's been a long time since I was excited and drawn in by a story like this(on every path). Keep that up and please don't abandon this game .

Reactions: randomgamermofo

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
For me it's one of the best games And by that I mean the first release. Which is very hard to do to get our attention and keep us interested. I like your style of writing especially on free path. If you would keep that up and give her more and more "her" choices like you do now it will be best game ever ! Honestly It's been a long time since I was excited and drawn in by a story like this(on every path). Keep that up and please don't abandon this game .
Hey man I really appreciate the support and I'm glad you like it!

Definitely not going to abandon the game, so no worries there.

Feb 22, 2023
Hey man I really appreciate the support and I'm glad you like it!

Definitely not going to abandon the game, so no worries there.
Are you planning to continue the choose your own adventure style? I really like the idea of picking the style of story you want then modifying it as you go.

Hoping for more soon. i went and played through all paths to check it out.

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
Are you planning to continue the choose your own adventure style? I really like the idea of picking the style of story you want then modifying it as you go.

Hoping for more soon. i went and played through all paths to check it out.
Yup the game is still going to be "choose your own adventure" at it's core. I'm going to play around with HTML and see if I can make it more interactive, like having a wide variety of options under "monogamy" but I won't diverge from the current format much.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Wow. A dev that makes an immediate change to appease their player base. If only Triple A companies did that
:Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa:
Not saying the GF/Wife can't start out as sweet and caring but it's way hotter if her lovers start changing/corrupting her from sweet/caring/loving/innocent into a slutty Bitch.
Nooooooo make the sex downright dirty corrupt and rough and nonloving, but keep the emotional aspect of it light, approx 0% of games get this right...

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
View attachment 2709410

Overview:
The premise of this game is simple. You have a beautiful latina wife and have always wanted to open up your marriage and sex life.
There are a ton of ways you can do so: you can make her a hotwife, try swinging, show her off (exhibitionism), create the conditions to make her cheat, share photos of her online, hypnotize her, or just stick with monogamy. Apart from these main paths there's also a ton of sub paths and choices planned.
How do you want to corrupt your wife and how far will you go?

Thread Updated: 2023-06-19
Release Date: 2023-06-19
Developer: RandomGamerMofo -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This is exactly the kind of Game I love! Train your Slut! I look forward seeing more! :) Take your time and from one Dev to another, take breaks and dont jump to things. Development Fatigue is the worst and has lead to allot of abandoned games. If you ever feel like in a hole, never forget it's a phase and it will pass. Afterwards, you will have so much more motivation!

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes