randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
Thank you because otherwise the only path that I am interested in(which is the freedom path) would have been completely ruined for me.
At the moment freedom is going to branch into:
Mia -> lesbian ->FFM
Mia -> lesbian ->FFM (with other people)
or a completely different freedom option. Make new friends ->cheating with another guy.

Freedom as it is now has Mia corrupting Sofia and making her slutty. If you're not interested in lesbian content, what other kinks would you want to see in the freedom path?

Reactions: Babalek68

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
MOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
the next update which is going out in the next week or so is just going to refine the content that's already there. The update after that is going to be a bigger content update. What do you want to see updated? At the moment the priority for that is going to be hotwife/swinger, freedom, and exhibitionism.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Freedom as it is now has Mia corrupting Sofia and making her slutty. If you're not interested in lesbian content, what other kinks would you want to see in the freedom path?
The wife getting wasted and fucking around in the bar/club bathroom, in the alley behind the bar/club, wasted wife going home with random strangers and when she comes stumbles home in the mornings from any of these encounters she is smelling like alcohol and sex while looking completely used, you know completely forgetting about her husband while she is out and just focusing on her pleaser and good time.

Reactions: K4H25

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
The wife getting wasted and fucking around in the bar/club bathroom, in the alley behind the bar/club, wasted wife going home with random strangers and when she comes stumbles home in the mornings from any of these encounters she is smelling like alcohol and sex while looking completely used, you know completely forgetting about her husband while she is out and just focusing on her pleaser and good time.
Yeah I was planning on having her eventually do that, together with Mia and eventually alone. I'll think about how it can happen without Mia.

Other than the "get wasted with Mia" freedom path start I was thinking of having Sofia join a "20s-30s social meetup" that'll have her meet new people and go to different events around the city. Hiking, bar hopping, concerts, road trips with new friends, etc. Might be able to fit that here as well.

Reactions: K4H25 and 1Teddy1

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
the next update which is going out in the next week or so is just going to refine the content that's already there. The update after that is going to be a bigger content update. What do you want to see updated? At the moment the priority for that is going to be hotwife/swinger, freedom, and exhibitionism.
I love all the routes. Well, I didn't see monogamy, but it's understandable. My favorite is without a doubt the Cheating Wife. the idea of setting the stage for the wife to cheat, while helping another man get her. . . . god is too GOOD

Reactions: randomgamermofo

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
I love all the routes. Well, I didn't see monogamy, but it's understandable. My favorite is without a doubt the Cheating Wife. the idea of setting the stage for the wife to cheat, while helping another man get her. . . . god is too GOOD
Yeah monogamy was mostly a placeholder but it'll be an actual path with the next update (0.1.1). And there's opportunities for monogamy to be a little less than monogamy...by choice.

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
Are you open to any suggestions for the hotwife route? I do have a few kinky ideas that have been well used in cuckold/hotwife erotica I've read before and could work in this too.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
This game needs to bake a little more but it's a decent start. The game definitely needs a dark mode but I think I saw that randomgamermofo is already on top of that so that's good. The choices are very much frontended leading towards the story path a player wants to go down. (Also helpfully labeled too, lol!) Thus, content is a little bare but that's fine since it's just the initial release and it shows promise.

Other thoughts:
Not all the gifs used in the game repeats however so occasionally a player needs to refresh the page to see them if they were reading the story before that point. Things escalate too quickly, I think, and the wife too amendable to the changes. I'd like to see the game throttle back a bit so that we can see the evolution of changes as the couple journey down the various routes. I'll admit though I only took a brief playthrough a couple days ago so this may not be the case for all the routes. And if possible, don't just let the MC be a complete wuss and have everyone walk all over him or having anyone disrespect his wife if they're not into that. I respect (truly I do) that there are players that enjoys that -- seeing an inadequate MC being abused and humiliated especially if the wife is in on it -- but gawddamnit I hate seeing that. So hopefully the game will also explore alternate paths where the MC is an actual man and life-partner that will stand up for his wife whenever needed, and that the wife will always have his best interest at heart and never betray his trust on the non-cheating routes of the game.

In any event, good luck to the dev! We'll see how it goes from here. Cheers! :cool:

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
This game needs to bake a little more but it's a decent start. The game definitely needs a dark mode but I think I saw that randomgamermofo is already on top of that so that's good. The choices are very much frontended leading towards the story path a player wants to go down. (Also helpfully labeled too, lol!) Thus, content is a little bare but that's fine since it's just the initial release and it shows promise.

Other thoughts:
Not all the gifs used in the game repeats however so occasionally a player needs to refresh the page to see them if they were reading the story before that point. Things escalate too quickly, I think, and the wife too amendable to the changes. I'd like to see the game throttle back a bit so that we can see the evolution of changes as the couple journey down the various routes. I'll admit though I only took a brief playthrough a couple days ago so this may not be the case for all the routes. And if possible, don't just let the MC be a complete wuss and have everyone walk all over him or having anyone disrespect his wife if they're not into that. I respect (truly I do) that there are players that enjoys that -- seeing an inadequate MC being abused and humiliated especially if the wife is in on it -- but gawddamnit I hate seeing that. So hopefully the game will also explore alternate paths where the MC is an actual man and life-partner that will stand up for his wife whenever needed, and that the wife will always have his best interest at heart and never betray his trust on the non-cheating routes of the game.

In any event, good luck to the dev! We'll see how it goes from here. Cheers! :cool:
Heya, thanks for the feedback. You raise some good points and I'm working on most of this.

Dark Mode = Already made the change for the 0.1.1
Gifs/repeating = Yeah i realized this as well. I'll likely implement "click to reveal text/assets" during this or the next update to fix that.
Pacing= This is a point of feedback I've heard a few times already and I this is something I'm working on too. The 0.1.1 will have at least 30-45 minutes of more filler and dialogue to make the changes in the fc more believable. Some paths are more gradual and realistic (like exhibitionism) but hotwife/swinger is going way too quick.
MC being a pussy= Most of the paths start off with the MC being a normal guy just wanting to share his wife, and not a total cuck. Some sub-paths he'll definitely be a fucking loser but most of the paths have him be a stag or just a normal husband.

Reactions: Babalek68 and Back
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes