Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Too soon, we need to wait about 10 :KEK:
You missthinking him with someone other I am pretty sure Devs, what 10 updates are you talking about??? If it was new game, there is no LLS I can believe because we didn't see this creator earlier and don't know what expect from him, this is complete different situation, please don't talk crap like this in future, thanks.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Is there a Mega link for the latest version? The only link I found for the latest version is for Tera box and it doesn’t work worth shit. Can you plz add the link for Mega for version 0.2 Thanks!!
What are you talking about??? On main page there are a lot of possibilities to download.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I disagree on too much, slow yes, too much if it was 4th-5th update.
I said already my final judgment will be after 3 more updates or maybe 4

my critics is on this update only!

very very useless and focused on something that is just a dream...
This updated is focused to just the first night in the Island

so the game is still on DAY 1

If Samuel is for real dead at day1 there is no more NTR or only the stupid James will remain to save a sort of ntr story line with her sister, Zoe and of course her mom Laura....
but this will turn James as the protagonist of all the future NTR scenes.

( post edited): I really hope that the story will never goes by this way and Samuel is still alive

Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Obranyi

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
My opinion is focused on the storyline and I'm npt in touch with the dev.... I'm just a player
LLS is far better at the start... but also LLS last update was too much vanilla compared to the great previous releases!

I'm really worry that DA is trying to change the audiance target of his games

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Obranyi

Birdmiester

May 31, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Laura: Island Adventures v0.2

Download

Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for doing this. After making an attempt to download the latest version, and couldn’t because it wasn’t on the main page, I was asked very rudely “ what are you talking about?” So again, Thanks very much.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Thank you for doing this. After making an attempt to download the latest version, and couldn’t because it wasn’t on the main page, I was asked very rudely “ what are you talking about?” So again, Thanks very much.
I wasn't rude, you need to be clear with questions on future.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
okay seems like this little sideproject gets more story than expected. don't know if i like the extra story with guys but its at least unique and creative. and there went the hope the player could get rid of lauras husband :D

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Slow burn??? LMAO this dev had old dude fucking her almost immediately after meeting her for the first time (on top of other characters too) in the Main game AND IN THE SIDE PROJECTS second release (well tenichally it's the 3rd update but who's counting right hehehe. I'd call it something else but all the simps will be up in arms :KEK:.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
You are a girl, arentya?

The only one talking crap here is you, answering all people in this thread in defense of a milker dev like all the others. What are you? His secretary? His girlfriend?

You are just a bootlicker who gets butthurt when someone criticize your hero (or boyfriend most likely). Stfu and stop flooding the thread with all your bullshit.
Where am I talking crap you *****? I answer because I want it, like to talk, I am one of the biggest supporters financially and not only, and you ***** who is obviously not will tell me reply or not reply to ****** like you? WHO ARE YOU?! I except constructive critic and personally give to Dev from time to time, yes he is milker in someway, same illness like with others, but his big advance he listen to supporters how to build this games better and better, and on freeloaders like you our community give a shit and yours bullshit comments, so it's better leave this thread if you don't like Dev and his projects, I have enough.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Don't care about your each other fighting but the dev always listening to supporters and doing what they want Is exactly why i support very slim few devs and definitely NOT this dev. My kinks and what i would like to happen would and have been constantly ignored but pretty much all devs because it wont get them the one thing they want most (Money). Lets be honest 99.9% of devs wouldn't be doing this (don't care how much they are or aren't making). What i likee typically is not what most like because it's unpopular in patreon because the masses that love certain other things always win out... I'll prove my point real quick with this dev.

Main game first came out she (FMC) met people and made things happen real quick for certain others. Like meeting certain people and instantly having sex after the FIRST time they meet and yet Jack whom she has met and made a connection with because everyone else looks down on him (and she herself does a little too). And yet we've gotten nothing but blue balls when they have met almost more times then any other character and were in plenty of situations that could have lead to sex (would have with other characters) but no... THEN on top of that decides (DEV) to make a NEW separate game that "Supposedly will get tied into the main story LATER". Where we have had more blueballing while she basically manages to have dream sex with some else already when she could have been fucked by Jack the night before but nooooooo. No way would i support someone who constantly draws out my favored content over and over again.
Sorry lol i ranted hard but i agreed with some other things who've said but being a supporter isn't always a win win when your out numbered.

• Angry
Reactions: lkjhgfdfghjkl

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
we need Laura & her friends worshiping the huge native island BBC tribe asap schedule in the next upcoming update too!
And even more fat dudes in honeymoon with all the girls please!
Extreme NTR will be also welcome!
next update, game done! Very well.

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes