FrostBurn#1

May 16, 2022
I see Anal tag,i download and play and after finishing im left with a question "Where is it ? Did i miss it? Is this future planed tag ?"

Love the models,love the setting and it has great potential . I hope for Anal and Double Penetration in future

Reactions: Afasius

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I see Anal tag,i download and play and after finishing im left with a question "Where is it ? Did i miss it? Is this future planed tag ?"

Love the models,love the setting and it has great potential . I hope for Anal and Double Penetration in future
Future tag.

Reactions: FrostBurn#1

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
The secretary got mad lmfao. No dude, you don't give "constructive critic", you are only here acting like the devs bitch, answering all people in HIS game thread and worst, admitted to be giving him a lot of money. Oh boy i never met such a loser, you literaly PAY TO WORK FOR HIM LMFAO! Now i don't need to waste my time with you anymore, i'm done.
Yeah, right, and you are probably a 14 year old 'gamer', still sucking on your momma's titty, aren't you ?

Reactions: fbass and Obranyi

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018

Tags are to avoid topics you don't like. So the anal tag is there, as you see an asshole, so you can't prevent yourself from seeing it.

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
What is going on here? Suddenly I received a lot of messages saying that I have left the forum and I am now a vanilla creator.
It made me laugh I confess!
Let me make it clear before anyone is disappointed, the paths of this game do not take you to a fairy tale where you will marry Prince Charming in the end, but different stories with different endings based on your choices.
I would say that the difference between the two paths is how much you can stand to suffer!

About the fights here on the forum you have to contain yourself, just ignore the people you don't want to read the content. I can't take care of all the work and be a UFC referee at the same time, I don't have a team I have always done this alone and the work is getting bigger and bigger. I always read the comments here on the forum and I love it, even if it is just hate for no reason and believe me that is what I get most.
I understand that many are very passionate for Laura and just want to protect her, at the same time others want to criticize the game to make it better and better and those... (few) who just want to enjoy it and then say it was horrible while he scratches his ass and his mother prepares for him a big cup of milkshake.
That's it, the new world! You must filter what you want to see or not!

Thanks for the feedback about LIA.

xsfadoooly

May 13, 2020
Hello, the game doesn't start only white screen then crash i tried reinstall and also remove the files from appdata still the same anyone knows what's going on this is the first game i got the issued with. Thanks in advance

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Hello, the game doesn't start only white screen then crash i tried reinstall and also remove the files from appdata still the same anyone knows what's going on this is the first game i got the issued with. Thanks in advance
Fastest option is to join discord and ask there Dev and community.

Reactions: xsfadoooly

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
What is going on here? Suddenly I received a lot of messages saying that I have left the forum and I am now a vanilla creator.
It made me laugh I confess!
Let me make it clear before anyone is disappointed, the paths of this game do not take you to a fairy tale where you will marry Prince Charming in the end, but different stories with different endings based on your choices.
I would say that the difference between the two paths is how much you can stand to suffer!

About the fights here on the forum you have to contain yourself, just ignore the people you don't want to read the content. I can't take care of all the work and be a UFC referee at the same time, I don't have a team I have always done this alone and the work is getting bigger and bigger. I always read the comments here on the forum and I love it, even if it is just hate for no reason and believe me that is what I get most.
I understand that many are very passionate for Laura and just want to protect her, at the same time others want to criticize the game to make it better and better and those... (few) who just want to enjoy it and then say it was horrible while he scratches his ass and his mother prepares for him a big cup of milkshake.
That's it, the new world! You must filter what you want to see or not!

Thanks for the feedback about LIA.
Shouldn't there be other paths and more choices in your games? Other paths are new sponsors, and that means money for you. And so we have boring NTR corruption and only a few choices. And the game genre of those who like it, . I like how, I can play many ways, not just one.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Attention to everybody, today we have a special occasion, birthday of our favorite creator, i think it will be very nice if we congratulate him with nice words and wishes, subscribe on Patreon, Subscribestar and tips on Subscribestar is very appreciate, be healthy, less problems in development in our favorite game universe, happy birthday sir Dark Anu

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Attention to everybody, today we have a special occasion, birthday of our favorite creator, i think it will be very nice if we congratulate him with nice words and wishes, subscribe on Patreon, Subscribestar and tips on Subscribestar is very appreciate, be healthy, less problems in development in our favorite game universe, happy birthday sir Dark Anu
:ROFLMAO: lickspittle

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes