carter15

Mar 19, 2019

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
View attachment 2626423
looks like he’s getting ready to pierce Samuels nose, hope they bang Laura right in front of him :ROFLMAO:
That would be very hot, finally Sam will see her wife with other man, scene bachelor party doesn't count because he didn't know bunny was Laura :ROFLMAO: But knowing Dark and it's only 3 release I don't believe in sex scene, something else, anyway will see next month(y)

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
038_145111.png

Hello,

I'm making great progress in LIA game development, I love working on that game because I am learning a lot about programming in Ren'py and I get more and more excited about the new features this will bring to future games.

23052023.jpg

The scene creation process is finished and I am happy with the logical connection of the events in the game. Now it still rendering the batch of scenes and animations.

LPCHPENAs03.jpg

Thanks for your support,

Dark.

Mar 30, 2023
View attachment 2645497

Hello,

I'm making great progress in LIA game development, I love working on that game because I am learning a lot about programming in Ren'py and I get more and more excited about the new features this will bring to future games.

View attachment 2645499

The scene creation process is finished and I am happy with the logical connection of the events in the game. Now it still rendering the batch of scenes and animations.

View attachment 2645504

Thanks for your support,

Dark.
Bro you're doing great work your character your story is awesome
I will share this to all my friends
make sure they will support you on patreon.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Bro you're doing great work your character your story is awesome
I will share this to all my friends
make sure they will support you on patreon.
Thank you for your support and advertising to others!!! ;) Developer is Dark Anu, I am his friend and biggest fan of this fantastic game universe who help with some stuff like post updates, chat with players, so on).

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 2645497

Hello,

View attachment 2645499

View attachment 2645504

Thanks for your support,

Dark.
Ok, I don’t get that last picture, if they’re stranded on an island, where is there a police station? Unless it’s a flashback
IMG_1833.jpeg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dom Toretto

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Or maybe Lisa had a feeling that they were stuck on the island went to the police but couldn't get the help she was asking and got mad at them. (just a speculation).
Yeah, she is obviously worried and she realized that they stuck, as I remember only after month plane will fly back to them, police can't help anything because they don't know where is this island.

Reactions: Vigeous

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
I hope Lisa decides to go looking for them, and once she arrives on the island she naively lets the plane leave again, getting stuck there too.... but maybe she's already on the plane that we saw coming to the end of the last version? :p

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I hope Lisa decides to go looking for them, and once she arrives on the island she naively lets the plane leave again, getting stuck there too.... but maybe she's already on the plane that we saw coming to the end of the last version? :p
In upcoming update you will see her story, soon ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: mrMarko

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
View attachment 2645497

Hello,

View attachment 2645499

View attachment 2645504

Thanks for your support,

Dark.
100% scene created almost 2 weeks ago. Most of the work has been done, right? So do you know when we can expect an release? Next week maybe?

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes