Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Dark Anu usually updates the status of his games on Patreon every two weeks, so if nothing goes wrong, he should let us know today or tomorrow.

It is very possible that if there is no problem, we will have version 0.3 by the end of the month or beginning of July (this is my opinion, he has not given any date).
Every 7-14 days, with last WIP took longer than previous, some difficulties, this days he will post new WIP post.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
LSL044.png
Hello guys, sorry for the delay in posting the game progress information this week, I should have done it on Monday but my room is a mess. First of all I would like to thank all the supporters for this new achievement...

IMG_20230608_111838.jpg

There are still some parts left to be delivered to me, but I am very happy about this because after LLS and LIA increased the quality from 720p to 1080p the rendering time increased a lot. I would like to continue to work without interruptions and bottlenecks, this upgrade is really needed.

LPL034.png

About the LIA update I am working hard on PS to fix some problems I had in some renders at the same time I programming the game.

18062023.jpg

Thanks for your support,

Dark.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Secrets and Adventures
IMG_2023.png

The progress is good, I’m still missing some fragments of the text and retouching on Laura's path that is long and full of details and hot scenes. But I was able to put into the script everything else I have and create logical connections between the scenes. Emma/Zoe and James' path has been successfully completed e right now I’ve started to test them.
IMG_2024.png

I apologize for the delay it's taking so long cause the game is complicated. I should have finished retouching everything in PS but I had too many problems with clothes, like this one:
IMG_2025.png

At this moment the progress is this:
IMG_2026.jpeg

Laura: Lustful Secrets
I’m proud to announce that I have made a lot of progress in creating the new maps for Laura Lustful Secrets.

Thanks for your support,
D.A.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018

Secrets and Adventures
View attachment 2738634

The progress is good, I’m still missing some fragments of the text and retouching on Laura's path that is long and full of details and hot scenes. But I was able to put into the script everything else I have and create logical connections between the scenes. Emma/Zoe and James' path has been successfully completed e right now I’ve started to test them.
View attachment 2738635

I apologize for the delay it's taking so long cause the game is complicated. I should have finished retouching everything in PS but I had too many problems with clothes, like this one:
View attachment 2738637

At this moment the progress is this:
View attachment 2738640

Laura: Lustful Secrets
I’m proud to announce that I have made a lot of progress in creating the new maps for Laura Lustful Secrets.

Thanks for your support,
D.A.
The maps are not showing up:unsure:

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes