Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
100% scene created almost 2 weeks ago. Most of the work has been done, right? So do you know when we can expect an release? Next week maybe?
I don't know most or not, still a lot of work to do like Dark said, update will have a lot of paths, so needs time to finish all.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Laura: Island Adventures 0.3 Work in Progress
IMG_1876.png

The rendering process continues, and I think it will last a long time. After Laura has made the first two choices new paths are open and whenever Laura regrets the decision she made earlier she can just go back in time change her choice and take another path.

Remember that every decision Laura makes will directly influence the story of all the other characters.

IMG_1877.png

Thanks for your support,
Dark.

IMG_1878.jpeg

Mar 30, 2023

Laura: Island Adventures 0.3 Work in Progress
View attachment 2674598

The rendering process continues, and I think it will last a long time. After Laura has made the first two choices new paths are open and whenever Laura regrets the decision she made earlier she can just go back in time change her choice and take another path.

Remember that every decision Laura makes will directly influence the story of all the other characters.

View attachment 2674601

Thanks for your support,
Dark.

View attachment 2674602
Can you share this image's again

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
in v0.02 we explored many story content and background lore of the game,
in v0.03 perhaps we could get more adult scenes between all characters involved
(both in-game present time and past) (y)

Reactions: Afasius

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
yes come on, a lot of sex in the space-time continuum .... we need to create a nice paradox that rivals the movie "back to the future" (sex parody obviously) :D

....ok, maybe I exaggerated.... :ROFLMAO:

Ggiallone

May 31, 2022
jess is gorgeous, i hope in many scenes with her... is there any news about the update?latest news is almost 2 weeks ago..

carter15

Mar 19, 2019
jess is gorgeous, i hope in many scenes with her... is there any news about the update?latest news is almost 2 weeks ago..
Dark Anu usually updates the status of his games on Patreon every two weeks, so if nothing goes wrong, he should let us know today or tomorrow.

It is very possible that if there is no problem, we will have version 0.3 by the end of the month or beginning of July (this is my opinion, he has not given any date).

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes