Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Since 0.2 Emma's virginity shouldn't be an obstacle. At the moment that Dark gave Laura a ring that allows her to return to the past, it gives you infinite possibilities, Emma could lose her virginity in each version with a different one and coincidentally Laura went back to the past so that everything would stay the same. Also, we already saw Emma having sex in LSS (James's imagination), this would not stop being the "same".
Soon will find out what happen)

Ggiallone

May 31, 2022
why are the latest updates so long? The latest LLS came out on April 26th and it's been almost 2 and a half months. It makes me cry to think that there will be an update for LLS every 5 months (also considering the LIA update). Please Dark, hurry!!!
The game is gorgeous thank you

Reactions: Coachsophia45H

mehness643

Nov 30, 2021
why are the latest updates so long? The latest LLS came out on April 26th and it's been almost 2 and a half months. It makes me cry to think that there will be an update for LLS every 5 months (also considering the LIA update). Please Dark, hurry!!!
Apparently the update for this game should be soon-ish. I think the developer works by himself on these two games plus balancing IRL stuff. These games give a fair bit of content whenever they update as opposed to some games which update frequently to little to no content, so I wouldn't worry too much about the wait time. I would rather wait a bit than be frustrated at frequent no content updates.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
2.5 months is long for you for upcoming update with multiple paths with pretty much amount of content, really?! So little amount of Devs who make similar amount of content per update like Dark which last 2.5-3 months development, plus like gentleman below you said right, Dark has no team, he makes all stuff alone + he has IRL stuff + he makes special scenes for players like me who have money who support him solid every month, it also take weeks to prepare everything + soon he will setup finally second PC and work on updates will be much faster in time, I hope we will all see it after release LIA when Dark will start work on Chapter 2 LLS Ren'Py 0.1

Reactions: carter15

carter15

Mar 19, 2019
Dark Anu has already talked about this on Discord, it seems that he still has some pieces to come, but his idea is to have two PCs for dual rendering and shorten update times. By changing the engine and increasing the image quality from 720 to 1080, the rendering time has increased a lot. His intention is to go back to 1.5 to 2 month updates when he has both PCs up and running.

He also understands that the quality and quantity of the content of each update has improved significantly, that the engine has changed and also that he works on 3 games at the same time. Those things influence the time between updates, but I repeat, his idea is to shorten deadlines.

Ggiallone

May 31, 2022
2.5 months is long for you for upcoming update with multiple paths with pretty much amount of content, really?! So little amount of Devs who make similar amount of content per update like Dark which last 2.5-3 months development, plus like gentleman below you said right, Dark has no team, he makes all stuff alone + he has IRL stuff + he makes special scenes for players like me who have money who support him solid every month, it also take weeks to prepare everything + soon he will setup finally second PC and work on updates will be much faster in time, I hope we will all see it after release LIA when Dark will start work on Chapter 2 LLS Ren'Py 0.1
it's a prayer .... the game is fantastic and Dark has all my respect!!

swordicek

Jun 20, 2021
No, Dark tries hard to finish.
atleast he could post some news to patreons, the update got more and more delay...5 months?
like laura lustfull if he will start it will take 5-7 months to last update ..where is update which was 1-2 months?I just show u the truth when u defend him, like u said other developers make update not often.Seems looks like the same.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
atleast he could post some news to patreons, the update got more and more delay...5 months?
like laura lustfull if he will start it will take 5-7 months to last update ..where is update which was 1-2 months?I just show u the truth when u defend him, like u said other developers make update not often.Seems looks like the same.
Where I defend? He is offline now because try to release update as soon as he can, if he will not do it upcoming days of course there will be post, last release was in February and?? I need again now you to remind that he makes all work alone and work on multiple stuff?? After LIA 0.2 he worked and made enormous update for LLS in 2.5 months, that's insane speed for him!!! After he works and on finish line with LIA for almost 2.5 months, I don't see any problem, it's miracle that he alone can produce big updates less than 3 months.

Mar 30, 2023
Agree
Hard to wait

Mar 30, 2023
Where I defend? He is offline now because try to release update as soon as he can, if he will not do it upcoming days of course there will be post, last release was in February and?? I need again now you to remind that he makes all work alone and work on multiple stuff?? After LIA 0.2 he worked and made enormous update for LLS in 2.5 months, that's insane speed for him!!! After he works and on finish line with LIA for almost 2.5 months, I don't see any problem, it's miracle that he alone can produce big updates less than 3 months.
Still Waiting

carter15

Mar 19, 2019
Let's see, you don't have to be advantageous or lie. We all know that he works on three projects and that he is only on two of them, it is not very difficult to understand that when he is preparing the next version of one of the games, the other one is paused. It's not five or seven months, we have to count since LLS 1.6 came out, which was at the end of April.

We all want to play, I also think that Dark should try to report more through Patreon, but try not to lie.

PS It is true that the updates are taking longer, (since he started working on the update) we have gone from a maximum of 2 months to a maximum of 3 months, but not 5 or 7 months as you say.

Last edited:
Reactions: Obranyi
3.80 star(s) 15 Votes