Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Let's see, you don't have to be advantageous or lie. We all know that he works on three projects and that he is only on two of them, it is not very difficult to understand that when he is preparing the next version of one of the games, the other one is paused. It's not five or seven months, we have to count since LLS 1.6 came out, which was at the end of April.

We all want to play, I also think that Dark should try to report more through Patreon, but try not to lie.
Like I said he will reply if he can't release in upcoming days :cry:

swordicek

Jun 20, 2021
Let's see, you don't have to be advantageous or lie. We all know that he works on three projects and that he is only on two of them, it is not very difficult to understand that when he is preparing the next version of one of the games, the other one is paused. It's not five or seven months, we have to count since LLS 1.6 came out, which was at the end of April.

We all want to play, I also think that Dark should try to report more through Patreon, but try not to lie.

PS It is true that the updates are taking longer, (since he started working on the update) we have gone from a maximum of 2 months to a maximum of 3 months, but not 5 or 7 months as you say.
what a lie? last update was 26.4.2023 LLS , in 14 days it will be 3 months...every last updates took him 2-3 monts. So its still atleast 5 months for next update.First then someone try make a lier, count first.
Im patreon from the start and i know what i talk about this game.And this is not topic about LLS but about LIA a thats different.

Laura Island 0.2 was 6.2.2023.. still its more then 5 months?So who is lier?

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
what a lie? last update was 26.4.2023 LLS , in 14 days it will be 3 months...every last updates took him 2-3 monts. So its still atleast 5 months for next update.First then someone try make a lier, count first.
Im patreon from the start and i know what i talk about this game.And this is not topic about LLS but about LIA a thats different.

Laura Island 0.2 was 6.2.2023.. still its more then 5 months?So who is lier?
Again, what do you want Patreon supporter??

Reactions: lucasdavid
3.80 star(s) 15 Votes