- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Bro compressed the update before the dev compiled it

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
well, it was a good update but not much Lara content who is my fave. no issue with my saves, played both paths with the fly, if Lara doesnt swat it away James gets bit later and has a encounter with keke but nothing much happens, if she does swat it away Emma gets bit later wiping herself and much more lewd action with papi. ill put some spoiler pics in the folderif you want to see them
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
well, it was a good update but not much Lara content who is my fave. no issue with my saves, played both paths with the fly, if Lara doesnt swat it away James gets bit later and has a encounter with keke but nothing much happens, if she does swat it away Emma gets bit later wiping herself and much more lewd action with papi. ill put some spoiler pics in the folderif you want to see them
Wait what, no real action with the main star :cry:

Reactions: gilgamesh9

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Wait what, no real action with the main star :cry:
Laura has sex scene, but yes, content with Laura is minimum, more time got Emma and Zoe (y) And yes Laura is character who love most of us, but I love also Zoe, Emma, Lisa and Jess, they're all very hot babes :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: MishelHappiness^_^

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
That is probably why I didn't know about it until today. I stay away from RPGMs like a long-tailed cat stays out of a room full of rocking chairs. :cool:
That's why in spring this year Dark made final decision before asking big supporters like me and others about transferring main game Laura Lustful Secrets from RPGM to Ren'Py, I answered it has to be done, so he released now Island Adventures, next game release will be Chapter 2 Lustful Secrets 0.1 Ren'Py Sandbox, and he wants later to convert whole Chapter 1 Lustful Secrets RPGM to Ren'Py.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
People who hate LLS for lack of choices here you go:ROFLMAO: In LLS Ren'Py choices will be also(y)

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
4.7 GB and nothing Fun - Even if im Anti NTR
Waste of time - they could penetrate in their sleep and pump their seeds inside those girls - or Incest Penetrate that sweet daughter and fill her - it could happen (one of girls said dad) :lepew:

Why adding Interracial if there is enough of Oldman to satisfy girls :KEK:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
4.7 GB and nothing Fun - Even if im Anti NTR
Waste of time - they could penetrate in their sleep and pump their seeds inside those girls - or Incest Penetrate that sweet daughter and fill her - it could happen (one of girls said dad) :lepew:

Why adding Interracial if there is enough of Oldman to satisfy girls :KEK:
For you it's waste of time, for others who know Dev, his games, his style, it was nice update, old fucks will satisfy girls next time, no incest, penetration in sleep I believe will be too in next updates.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
The Divine Triad
View attachment 2782430
Looks great, I can't wait to play it sometime
Play also main game Laura Lustful Secrets, it's RPGM, if you are like some others hater of this engine next game release from Dark will be Chapter 2 Lustful Secrets in Ren'Py Sandbox, and later he wants convert Chapter 1 RPGM into Ren'Py.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Laura has sex scene, but yes, content with Laura is minimum, more time got Emma and Zoe (y) And yes Laura is character who love most of us, but I love also Zoe, Emma, Lisa and Jess, they're all very hot babes :love:
In this update Lara had a sex scene? I didn’t get it, can you please post some pics in a spoiler folder?

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
In this update Lara had a sex scene? I didn’t get it, can you please post some pics in a spoiler folder?
I will tell you route for it, it's strange that you didn't find it, very simple, from previous update click on I have a good idea and in new put on dress and soon sex scene, I hope trio blowjob scene you found or not? :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes