Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
Play also main game Laura Lustful Secrets, it's RPGM, if you are like some others hater of this engine next game release from Dark will be Chapter 2 Lustful Secrets in Ren'Py Sandbox, and later he wants convert Chapter 1 RPGM into Ren'Py.
Not a hater but I can't even find time to play this one, so RPGM would be a no-no. I will wait for the Ren'Py release then, thank you for informing!

ArtyDodger

Dec 25, 2022
Just started playing and it's just not hitting right for me. The father and son are so annoying and whiny that I don't even care if they get cucked or whatever, I just want them to get out or stfu.

Reactions: Gearz24

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Just started playing and it's just not hitting right for me. The father and son are so annoying and whiny that I don't even care if they get cucked or whatever, I just want them to get out or stfu.
That is all about, I'm totally ok with that, I focus on girls, not men, so let them whine while other will have fun with theirs babes :cool:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
That's why in spring this year Dark made final decision before asking big supporters like me and others about transferring main game Laura Lustful Secrets from RPGM to Ren'Py, I answered it has to be done, so he released now Island Adventures, next game release will be Chapter 2 Lustful Secrets 0.1 Ren'Py Sandbox, and he wants later to convert whole Chapter 1 Lustful Secrets RPGM to Ren'Py.
:)(y)Hopefully with better choices that affect the game, (n):unsure:not just a few choices and that's it. Or no choices and forced scenes(n):mad:.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Laura: Island Adventures [v0.3] [Dark Anu]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
You are indeed a man of liberty.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LauraIslandAdventures-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
Why is there no Inc_patch in this game? I mean in the game the family is on the road. In the past I've gotten a weird response about this, as if the holy grail was being attacked. Totally normal question.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Why is there no Inc_patch in this game? I mean in the game the family is on the road. In the past I've gotten a weird response about this, as if the holy grail was being attacked. Totally normal question.
Because incest theme is forbidden for now, maybe much later something will change, for example much earlier Dark said that LLS would be in RPGM, about change in Ren'Py wasn't even talk, but time has come to strong decision and he decided to transfer LLS into Ren'Py, autumn we will see first release of LLS Ren'Py Sandbox.

floppytownpro

Jul 1, 2021
LauraIslandAdventures-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
download speed 0

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes