AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
Because incest theme is forbidden for now, maybe much later something will change, for example much earlier Dark said that LLS would be in RPGM, about change in Ren'Py wasn't even talk, but time has come to strong decision and he decided to transfer LLS into Ren'Py, autumn we will see first release of LLS Ren'Py Sandbox.
Ok thanks for the info. I hope there will be an i-patch for someday. That would be just too cool.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Dark Anu
Why did you stop playing rpg? This one just changed the name the characters are the same, and from the image you can see that they are at the beginning of the island which is what happened with the rpg when they went to travel to the neighbor's uncle's island.... Good luck with This one.:coffee::unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gearz24 and Obranyi

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Why did you stop playing rpg? This one just changed the name the characters are the same, and from the image you can see that they are at the beginning of the island which is what happened with the rpg when they went to travel to the neighbor's uncle's island.... Good luck with This one.:coffee::unsure:
RPGM sucks, and almost no one likes it...he is moving away to Ren'Py.

Reactions: Obranyi

Svidri

Mar 20, 2022
Too bad the dev missed so many opportunities in the coconut scene. One hour the girl wants to pee and drink coconut water and then SUDDENLY, they are already inside of the hut to see whats inside the box? wtf bro. And then the no-one-asked-for-scenes-lisa appears to tell her history in the city? Don't mess with the game dude, one thing at the time.

Reactions: x666

bigphil963

Nov 17, 2020
hahaha what a waste of time and dialogue that intro was, with how the women were not wanting to wear the island clothes,

Which turned out to be nothing more then pretty much a normal bikini that any girl would normally wear at a public pool or beach anyway.

It all just seemed so pointless.

Last edited:

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
great update
well, it was a good update but not much Lara content who is my fave. no issue with my saves, played both paths with the fly, if Lara doesnt swat it away James gets bit later and has a encounter with keke but nothing much happens, if she does swat it away Emma gets bit later wiping herself and much more lewd action with papi. ill put some spoiler pics in the folderif you want to see them
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Emma's scenes were not in the game

Svidri

Mar 20, 2022
Another thing is pointless is the native boys using leaves to cover them dicks. They should be a little bit dumb for sexuality and always naked. At some point they all should be naked except from samuel, james and jack. I have so many ideas bwahaha.

With all that being said, i still like the game and hope the dev explores more the island and the natives instead of adding the city route.

Imperius_9737

Jun 12, 2023
View attachment 2130690

Overview:
Laura and her family receive an invitation from her neighbor Jack to visit the island where his uncle lives, come along on this adventure to an unknown place full of mystery, treasure, temptation, and pleasure.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-19
Release Date: 2023-07-19
Developer: Dark Anu - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Other game : Laura Lustful Secrets
FanArt: Here
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 2130702 View attachment 2130703 View attachment 2130705 View attachment 2130704 View attachment 2130706
These downloads fail everytime. somethings wrong with them

Reactions: shaker12345
3.80 star(s) 15 Votes