Lolumad1337

Mar 15, 2021
I like that this game is just full renders only. But 1gb plus and nothing really happens. If this is a continuation of Laura’s lustful secrets then she is already ready to fuck everyone. Is jack too fat and ugly for her lol. I hope the game progresses cause I like the renders

• Angry
Reactions: ChapulinColorado

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Don't really think something happened to him. He started making games in covid lockdowns, on a potato PC. It means he probably isn't some kind of nerd sitting day and night in his room playing games or something. Now that covid is no issue anymore and summer is in full swing he just wants his old life back. Wouldn't be surprised if he stopped making games completely. Or maybe he found out first hand it isn't much fun to be cheated on by a girlfriend and lost passion for NTR games. :D

Reactions: Ursus4321

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Don't really think something happened to him. He started making games in covid lockdowns, on a potato PC. It means he probably isn't some kind of nerd sitting day and night in his room playing games or something. Now that covid is no issue anymore and summer is in full swing he just wants his old life back. Wouldn't be surprised if he stopped making games completely. Or maybe he found out first hand it isn't much fun to be cheated on by a girlfriend and lost passion for NTR games. :D
Nobody knows what is happening.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Update is out, when it will be here start from the beginning because in last update was programming mistake.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
strange, I played both courses, and everything went ok, I did not encounter any errors. :oops:
That what he said way way before release in Discord chat, problems can be in new update if you are not supporter and didn't play yet, I play from the start, it takes me literally 10 minutes to play before new release.

Reactions: mrMarko

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Looks like a big update :whistle:

+ 900 images.
+ 10 Animations.
+ 6 different paths.
+ sound effects.
+ New Characters: Drake, Halibut, Bream, Nina and Keke.
- Fix text box.
- Fix Animation timing.
- Fix Light of Emma/Zoe lake scene.
- Fix all command line.
- Fix images not appearing.

Reactions: fabyoxx and Obranyi

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Laura: Island Adventures [v0.3] [Dark Anu]

COMPRESSED: