88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
A good update to fall asleep. But the dev is smart, though. I thought this would be a short side game but the dev created a whole history for the game, so we can expect this to last the least 3 more years. He is already slowly burning his supporters, so each update is gonna show just a little bit of good content. Smart.
I don't like this kind of "smart" in a dev
This game was supposed to be included in the main game after Laura was very corrupted
Now this is a game where Laura is less corrupted than before... this is a total no-sense for me!

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I don't like this kind of "smart" in a dev
This game was supposed to be included in the main game after Laura was very corrupted
Now this is a game where Laura is less corrupted than before... this is a total no-sense for me!
It's not, Dev said to me that paths will be equally hot and nice, just with different endings.

• Haha
Reactions: gilgamesh9

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
It's not, Dev said to me that paths will be equally hot and nice, just with different endings.
there is already one ending and i think is the one that would be included in the main game

She dream about to save-resurrect Samuel in a desert Island... where they will lives in vanilla peace for ever!:poop:
This means BLUE-BALLS!

Last edited:

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Tags are only to avoid content, so this to avoid seeing pussies with penis is the same picture!
It means one pussy was penetrated in the whole game, not that it's about pussy penetration!
Yeah, I gave it a quick try last night. I'd view those tags more as a total bait and switch, as I'm fairly certain that pretty much nobody is looking to play this for the sex among natives stuff that is nowhere to be seen in the screenshots lol

Not a bad core island plot in itself, but the story execution and writing is just too flat out terrible imo. YMMV obviously, but I won't bother playing this again

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
This has the potential to be a very hot game. I am glad we are getting rid of Samual. He is a stick in the mud. THe old guys are going to be the key... The scene in the loft where he was explaining the secret of the island was VERY GOOD ! The one where the fat guy was rubbing up on Laura...was amazing. I hope he keep that stuff up. I see an Anal tag.... Not sure that happened yet ?

Reactions: Obranyi

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
This has the potential to be a very hot game. I am glad we are getting rid of Samual. He is a stick in the mud. THe old guys are going to be the key... The scene in the loft where he was explaining the secret of the island was VERY GOOD ! The one where the fat guy was rubbing up on Laura...was amazing. I hope he keep that stuff up. I see an Anal tag.... Not sure that happened yet ?
You see an anus and to avoid seeing an anus the anal tag was given to avoid disappointments where people go crazy seeing an anus. I think it's legit!

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
You see an anus and to avoid seeing an anus the anal tag was given to avoid disappointments where people go crazy seeing an anus. I think it's legit!
Not sure ... Listed Tag are for what is in the game .... Future tags are in the Genre section.

Reactions: Obranyi

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
And another game of this type, where the men look like they should be auditoning for extras in the various lord of the rings games/videos, as trolls or goblins rather than human.

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Samuel is required in the story due the NETORARE (was NTR) tag and the fact that she has to wear the ring makes the game a bit like a "Futa?-Magic-Spellbook" thing that Island comes with "magic and spellbook" (maybe futanari ?) so do not read everything like is happened in the Island as it's happening for real!

If she gets rid of her husband NO MORE NTR TAG IS REQUIRED!

Her husband is in the ring Laura wears, everyone in the Island can talk with Samuel so he is live! the title is Laura: Island Adventures!
All the scenes and the story is all set on this island where Samuel is live thanks to Laura has her ring!
This game was included in LLS but there was an afterthoughts

This game can be considered a side-story of the main LLS game and maybe this will be like just a dream (this update is set during they are sleeping)
Maybe he think that by this way will be able to get more supporter but can be also dangerous because these kinds of decisions can have the opposite effect causing disaffection to the audience of the main story.
(I think this is the main reason he decides to split the story in 2 different games)

I just hope that will not cause delay in the great great game where Laura character was born!
AND...
I really can't wait to see the next update of LLS where Samuel is live

(as i said for this one at least 3 updates more are required before my final judgment)

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
With a dev called Dark Anu-s i guess it would be difficult to avoid the anal stuff!!!:LOL:

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes