fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
LauraIslandAdventures-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
So what's the timeline of this game regarding the original? Is this a complete standalone thing? Or does it fit somewhere in between of the original current game?
Dev works on both at the same time originally, in November till 31 of December he worked only on LLS, January he worked on both again, now he has posted LIA, soon he will continue work on LLS update and starts on new LIA.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Once again proved my point about this dev hating Jack it's sad... Nothing but more nothing for him YET that fucker made his way into a dream and got the ONLY sex scene with him AGAIN!!! She has practically fucked almost everyone meeting them for the first time but noooooo Jack can't get shit. The update was decent for what it was but still some BS imo

Reactions: Valronn

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Bet next will be the bbc we get to have her before Jack and then some other random person. Even though this "side-story" for Jack, he will probably be the last to be with Laura just like in the main story.

px305

May 6, 2017
Love the game and the story but MY GOD, is going to take years to finally see some action :KEK:

Svidri

Mar 20, 2022
A good update to fall asleep. But the dev is smart, though. I thought this would be a short side game but the dev created a whole history for the game, so we can expect this to last the least 3 more years. He is already slowly burning his supporters, so each update is gonna show just a little bit of good content. Smart.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Love the game and the story but MY GOD, is going to take years to finally see some action :KEK:
You confused this Dev from many others, don't do it, next couple updates we will see real action.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
A good update to fall asleep. But the dev is smart, though. I thought this would be a short side game but the dev created a whole history for the game, so we can expect this to last the least 3 more years. He is already slowly burning his supporters, so each update is gonna show just a little bit of good content. Smart.
Only first two updates were slow progress, to see what it's all about, next 2-3 will be better, hotter and after become hotter and hotter each new update.

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes