Svidri

Mar 20, 2022
It amazes me how some people get attached to devs, it's funny the way they jump right in their defense...

About the update, well, when i said the translation thing was just one more excuse to mil... i mean, delay the updates, people got angry lmao.

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
and we arrived in February, and still nothing about the new update...
but it's not Dark_Anu's fault, because he had never expressed himself on the real release date.
Please don't shoot random dates if you don't know the stuff :mad:
by doing so you are only deluding people :cry:

Icon devl

May 31, 2020
He is trying new vn stuff in this than rpg system in lustful secret so its still early for him to see the way he wants to create and go so that he can't plot the content that satisfy most of the people and a specific bunch. I will say he listen to us and deliver what we asked and sometimes there may be a delay but he is update on the monthly basis with great stuff and he is most probably working on Lustful secrets next update too so he is a human not machine. I liked the scene where Laura was wearingbunny mask and getting fucked in front of her husband and this is the scene I specifically asked from him as a option and he delivered it so i will just say wait he will give you something to wank that winnie of yours

Svidri

Mar 20, 2022
He doesn't work full time on this project, and yes delay is bad.
Because he is working on his main project? That's the reason? You are not gonna say that is because he has a job and life and etc, are you? If it is because of his real job and has no time, than it doesn't make sense starting this second project... to work on 2 projects, you really need to have free time.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Because he is working on his main project? That's the reason? You are not gonna say that is because he has a job and life and etc, are you? If it is because of his real job and has no time, than it doesn't make sense starting this second project... to work on 2 projects, you really need to have free time.
That's how he work, nothing to add.

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes