Svidri

Mar 20, 2022
Please guys use the spoiler function, if i see all the preview images then it will spoil the game for me (and for others i suppose).

Reactions: JorellMartis

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
let's hope!
I don't believe it anymore... I've been waiting in vain for 30 days :cry:
Dev works on main job in office+4 games development+creation own site+extra content for big supporters, and he still manage to release updates so fast, compare him to another devs, who work only on creating games, or job+creating games, updates from 2 month till infinity, make conclusions.

• Red Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: Svidri and ntrvip

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Lets hope jack can finally bang laura this update..i dont know why he keeps ignoring him..meanwhile laura in the other game fuck a kid she meets him first time for the football game in the kitchen..but when it come to jack it have to b gradual LOL.

It seems he hate jack xD

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: gilgamesh9

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Lets hope jack can finally bang laura this update..i dont why he keeps ignoring him..meanwhile laura in the other game fuck a kid she meets him first time for the football game in the kitchen..but when it come to jack it have to b gradual LOL.

It seems he hate jack xD
I don't think he will bang her for real in this update, Dev have own plans on Jack, matter of time.

• Haha
Reactions: gilgamesh9

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Lets hope jack can finally bang laura this update..i dont know why he keeps ignoring him..meanwhile laura in the other game fuck a kid she meets him first time for the football game in the kitchen..but when it come to jack it have to b gradual LOL.

It seems he hate jack xD
I think that was more Laura feeling sorry for the virgin, thinking he had a micro penis, but then she she saw his monster she just had to try it out :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: ntrvip

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021

Hey guys, how are you?
I guess you must be looking forward to playing LIA 0.2 right?
Well, that won't take long because I managed to finish rendering everything. I had LIA as a small project but I left my mind on it for a while and now I am so in love with the story I wrote that I can't stop thinking about it.
In the last two Island updates the amount of images was 106 images an average of 53 images per update but in this new update there are more than 400 images.
Now I have to finish retouching, translating and programming the last batch.
Scenes created = 100%.
Rendered = 100%
Photoshop = 85%
Programmed = 62%
Translated = 0%

Thanks for the support,

Dark
More than a week has passed, still no release? I thought he had finished rendering already. I didnt know retouching,translating, programming is taking so much time

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes