thefee

Feb 24, 2022
View attachment 2370991
update is ready. (apparently) if any of you guys are supporting Dark-Anu can reveal what he say in post...
(((and then all we need is a SUPERHERO)))) :p
"Hello guys, is here the latest version of Island Adventures, this update tells you a little bit about the history of the island, this is very important to understand the game. I am not very good at programming in ren'py but I think it looks good. I wrote everything and you know I have a little difficulty with English so any typos just let me know. I hope you like it, enjoy!"

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
"Hello guys, is here the latest version of Island Adventures, this update tells you a little bit about the history of the island, this is very important to understand the game. I am not very good at programming in ren'py but I think it looks good. I wrote everything and you know I have a little difficulty with English so any typos just let me know. I hope you like it, enjoy!"
well ty for sharing the post but sharing the game would have been way better xDXDXD

antsu@341

Jun 30, 2022
can you please add the links too:)?

Reactions: Arios Valdo

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Because he is working on his main project? That's the reason? You are not gonna say that is because he has a job and life and etc, are you? If it is because of his real job and has no time, than it doesn't make sense starting this second project... to work on 2 projects, you really need to have free time.
... " you really need to have free time " ...

No you don't, most Devs who start a second project do it to keep their creativity going. Aren't you bored sometimes in your own live when you keep doing the same thing over and over ?
Also this Dev even has the spirit to learn something completely new (Renpy), just so to create some nice games for us to enjoy...

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Laura: Island Adventures [v0.2] [Dark Anu]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 130 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

ANDROID: GOFILE - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
Laura: Island Adventures [v0.2] [Dark Anu]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 130 MB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

ANDROID: GOFILE - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just played the update and I hope James dies and slow and violent death....fucking cockblocking asshole.

Nov 5, 2018
So what's the timeline of this game regarding the original? Is this a complete standalone thing? Or does it fit somewhere in between of the original current game?

Swizzstick

Apr 10, 2018
Are you retarded?
He is complaining that there is nothing new.
This being taken off the main game and made into renpy stand alone is okay.
but when i saw this pop up i thought it's a completed side story.
On point! Glad someone can read and comprehend instead of taking something you say and using the opposite as a negative.

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes