mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
i am very impatient, the story is very promising :)
I can't wait to see the interesting developments that will corrupt women :devilish:

Reactions: ntrvip

JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
hi, when will you deliver the update? im taking about LIA.

will laura have sex in LIA in the coming update? if yes then with whom besides her husband?

thefee

Feb 24, 2022

Hey guys, how are you?
I guess you must be looking forward to playing LIA 0.2 right?
Well, that won't take long because I managed to finish rendering everything. I had LIA as a small project but I left my mind on it for a while and now I am so in love with the story I wrote that I can't stop thinking about it.
In the last two Island updates the amount of images was 106 images an average of 53 images per update but in this new update there are more than 400 images.
Now I have to finish retouching, translating and programming the last batch.
Scenes created = 100%.
Rendered = 100%
Photoshop = 85%
Programmed = 62%
Translated = 0%

Thanks for the support,

Dark

JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021

Hey guys, how are you?
Well, that won't take long because I managed to finish rendering everything. I had LIA as a small project but I left my mind on it for a while and now I am so in love with the story I wrote that I can't stop thinking about it.
In the last two Island updates the amount of images was 106 images an average of 53 images per update but in this new update there are more than 400 images.
Scenes created = 100%.
Rendered = 100%
Photoshop = 85%
Programmed = 62%
Translated = 0%

Thanks for the support,

Dark
thanks for sharing

antsu@341

Jun 30, 2022

Hey guys, how are you?
Scenes created = 100%.
Rendered = 100%
Photoshop = 85%
Programmed = 62%
Translated = 0%

Thanks for the support,

Dark
No image?

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes