Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Nice models, nice settings, could be a good story, end up as a pile of crap.
Those different path could have lead to something interesting but the male characters are so annoying that i just wanted them dead! Just leave the two disgusting old guys do their nasty things and it could be fine but Samuel and James need to die in the most awfull death!.

Reactions: nekrson and Pogo123

Wombatse

Aug 5, 2017
anyone has the problem that the game wont start up? Game is on a ssd. Win11, 32gb ram. i7. I see no task in the taskmaager if i strat the game. its like nothing happens

Last edited:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Nice models, nice settings, could be a good story, end up as a pile of crap.
Those different path could have lead to something interesting but the male characters are so annoying that i just wanted them dead! Just leave the two disgusting old guys do their nasty things and it could be fine but Samuel and James need to die in the most awfull death!.
That's the point almost nobody like them, same time everyone is extremely happy when theirs loves Laura and Zoe got fucked, and James with Samuel are part of this process :sneaky:

fabyoxx

Sep 13, 2019
select different routes and save separately. it will bring u to he 4 different routes.

Routes: Pilgrim Route, Bastard Brother Route, Priates Route, Fatniac Route.

If i missed any or is there any mistake, kindly correct. :)
We need a gallery

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
And here I was hoping that this long update that Zoe would go with William *sigh*

TrapLord999

Oct 8, 2021
1)In the top menu of the desktop, CLICK on GO > Utilities > Terminal

2)Now write the following and press ENTER:

sudo bash

3) It will ask for PASSWORD, enter the Mac password and press ENTER, then write this command without pressing ENTER:

sudo chmod -R 755

4)Now press SPACE and drag the problematic application next to the command sudo chmod -R 755. It would look something like this:

sudo chmod -R 755 \Applications\Sketchup2021.app (For example)

5)Press ENTER (INTRO).

Ready
Bro you the GOAT man !

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes