Alexxx888

Apr 22, 2022
-anyone also has problemes with mac version ? Im not able to open the game
Maybe this can help you, this is from one of the patreon comments.
For the Mac version I fixed it by running "chmod +x" for every file in the MacOS folder of the package. The files are documents when they should be Unix Executable Files. Resource:

Reactions: TrapLord999

Wombatse

Aug 5, 2017
i fixed it. i did make an exclusion in windows defender for the exe and the game starts up normally

anyone has the problem that the game wont start up? Game is on a ssd. Win11, 32gb ram. i7. I see no task in the taskmaager if i strat the game. its like nothing happens

Last edited:

Benson20

May 10, 2020
Because 4 paths main + fifth with Lisa which is present in every of those 4.
Obranyi:
how can I find the 4 paths separately ??
At the very beginning there are 4 automatic saves, which, but they are incomplete. as I've seen
In Images, there are a lot of pics thet there are not in the game. Or I can't find.
Could you help me, please ??

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Obranyi:
how can I find the 4 paths separately ??
At the very beginning there are 4 automatic saves, which, but they are incomplete. as I've seen
In Images, there are a lot of pics thet there are not in the game. Or I can't find.
Could you help me, please ??
All the info about paths is in release post on Patreon or Subscribestar. Dark created hints by himself.

Reactions: Benson20

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Got to the point where Zoe got her pussy fucked by Ku and he cums in her pussy. Also this is where Emma gets her ass fingered by Ku's brother then he cums in her mouth. Will we see William and Jack fucking Zoe and Emma. Always though William would fuck Emma

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Got to the point where Zoe got her pussy fucked by Ku and he cums in her pussy. Also this is where Emma gets her ass fingered by Ku's brother then he cums in her mouth. Will we see William and Jack fucking Zoe and Emma. Always though William would fuck Emma
I'm sure yes. William want fuck Emma, Jack want to fuck both girls.

Jafijafi

Oct 8, 2020
anyone has the problem that the game wont start up? Game is on a ssd. Win11, 32gb ram. i7. I see no task in the taskmaager if i strat the game. its like nothing happens
i have this problem too, exclusion on windows defender wont solve the problem :( pls help me

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TanyaC

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: Dark Anu
You could create more events from William with Emma, it was very hot her scene sitting on his lap while he told the stories, but the damn brother had to arrive, most of the events here will get hot there for the end of the game Until the present moment all you can see is Samuel and James spoiling all the time of the girls with the two old.
So far the story of Laura and her daughter Emma is well locked, nothing cool on the path of pleasure.:censored::sneaky:

Reactions: Grenbro

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
is there a workaround for the profound delay between screen dialogues? otherwise, fuckoff this title.
I think the loop events in the animations were made differently from most Renpy games .... Here at the time of animation, there's no point in clicking on the screen that until you run the exact time the DV put on the script will not roll friend.

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
windows defender
Disable your Windows Defender and run the game as an administrator, this Windows Defender blocks all the executables, this Microsoft shit has not taken it from the Windows Defender list, and if it is active, you don't go far at any game.
I have disabled mine here many years ago, so I never have any problems in playing games.;)

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
The thing is, before moving to renpy he already released 2 or more updates about this event in the RPG version with almost no progress on this island event, Spoiler alert: They just went from the plane to the cabin :FacePalm: ffs, at this point I can understand why people complain its been too long for almost 0 progress.

The story and renders are great and moving to renpy its a good decision I think, but I have to be honest, this is disappointing.
I also found and agreed, the story unfolded in almost nothing, all the events on the island of Laura and daughter Emma are practically locked, I spent a whole night playing here and nothing good on the island happened, then jumped to the city with the city Samuel's sister events looking for them.
This is a type of game that the choices of choices here are very rare, in my way of thinking this is something that many DV do, hold the good things in the game, to gain time and more support at patron .... I have followed Games here in this forum that has a game that is in the house of almost 2 years and is not over, and all that enters is just corrections, from even disgust.:sick:

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
I'm not a native English speaker but I'm working hard to learn. My game is focused on Hard NTR if you are sensitive to that kind of content just don't play.
NTR here is like the stomach pain of those locks, nothing happens.:KEK:

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017

- For Windows user with game initialization problem, unzip the attached script inside the game folder.

- For MAC users try to make like fabyoxx said:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Many corrections will be made in this update!
I'm preparing everything!
Thank you all for your feedback.

mvicente

Feb 4, 2019
My friend, I congratulate you on your game. The beauty of your girls is the best. They look like South American beauties. Man, are you from Brazil?

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes