Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
surprisingly i like this one way more than the original game more of this story please

( i like all girls except the daughter of laura dont know why but not my type but i like the dark haired one)

Reactions: Dark Anu

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
short update, but definitely gonna be great, i hope that corrupted girls become natural.
Laura want to sleep with Jack in the end updates looks unnatural. We should know what makes her so easily want to sleep with Jack.

Reactions: Obranyi

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Dude, i play female game because i need cool guys. I cant figured why others play like girl... if they dont care about male npc looking
Dude a good story requires a great antogonist to avoid a boring vanilla plot.

Fat and Ugly Men are the majority ... I am looking only for GORGEOUS GIRLS IN A FEMALE PROTAGONIST GAME.
I don't care about good looking guys ... only young and gorgeous women are my target

The fact that Laura can handle fat guys makes the stories more interesting ... and believe me in the real world there are a lot of beautiful girls fucking ugly guys ... the reason is simple ... those guys are lonely and they have a lot of money to spend and give expensive gifts to young and attractive girls

Complaining about a great character who makes the story great is useless ... without good actors the plot becomes stupid and boring like the beautiful and idiotic guys who you are looking for.. u just want vanilla? there are a lot of vanilla games! ...
IN THE NEW LAURA LS there are also 3 huge sumo wrestlers ...(y)(y) AMAZING UPDATE!
maybe this is not for you
If you don't like the great work of this developer ... no one force you to play his games: let that sink in. ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
So any option for the main game to get Renpy transition or it will stay RPGM ? I tried the main game but the running around is killing it for me, any hope ?

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
So any option for the main game to get Renpy transition or it will stay RPGM ? I tried the main game but the running around is killing it for me, any hope ?
I don't think it will be ported in renpy by the dev
Maybe he will start a new episode for the part2 in rempy
but the RPGM is very nice and without that much grinding.... I really suggest you to play
the game is AMAZING

Anti-R

Mar 7, 2021
i recommend this game for ntr lover, zoe was beautiful, great game milf, daughter, childhood friend, this gonna be great game, what important is they must have great game engine that make character look real or have depth texture, they can add more details by adding more sharpening to it, congratulation for the developer, will hope they complete this great game

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
We are eager for 'moar' new 'LIA' extra content and chapters.

(suggestion for next updates: along the story, native girls from the same island appear and visit the group tourists cabin camp and sleep there too later on, together with the main characters)

1667763856199.png

Reactions: Jhin00

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The following tags aren't really in the game:
anal sex, cheating, creampie, groping, group sex, handjob, interracial, lesbian, oral sex, vaginal sex, voyeurism.

I don't doubt they could be in future updates, but they aren't as of this post. Normally you'd announce future tags in the OP, but not tag them till they're in the game.

Looking forward to more updates. I think it'll be a great addition to the Laura series.

Reactions: fbass and elbro

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
yes, you are right. This game has huge potencial.
But sadly, currently it doesn't have one single real sensual interaction scene among characters involved,
we would expect at least one even in 0.01 version release

DMD.gif

Reactions: ntrvip

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Hello to all of you) Dark Anu created a goal on Patreon to buy new stuff , so if you want to see updates even faster than in 1-1.5 month please support on Patreon or Subscribestar where you like most and also there is an option to tip on Subscribestar to motivate developer on hot and quality content, take care everybody)

Reactions: hninja02
3.80 star(s) 15 Votes