AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
in the future, on next updates, should be choices where fat dude could impregnate all girls in the island,
including new characters, after finnishing the chapters and episodes!

Red.gif

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Dark Anu created a goal on Patreon to buy new stuff, if you want to see updates even faster than in 1-1.5 month please support on Patreon (also for Anu to buy new stuff) or Subscribestar where you like most (<--- what?) and also there is an option to tip on Subscribestar (for Anu to buy new stuff) to motivate developer on hot and quality content (and of course, for Anu to buy new stuff)

I always see the same thing, when it comes to these Devs and their Patreons/other sites. Feels like people always have to pay to get things done "faster" but I hardly ever see that happening. They could probably release things fast but lie and say they can't lol

It's always asking for more or something else, while updates and such still take time to come out or they get abandoned. They also make their Patreon posts private/sub only, especially the ones that include info on updates and such.

We shouldn't have to motivate the Dev to give us hot/quality content... That should be up the Dev themselves, what they think of their game, and what they want to give/deliver to their paying customers/public.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I always see the same thing, when it comes to these Devs and their Patreons/other sites. Feels like people always have to pay to get things done "faster" but I hardly ever see that happening. They could probably release things fast but lie and say they can't lol

It's always asking for more or something else, while updates and such still take time to come out or they get abandoned. They also make their Patreon posts private/sub only, especially the ones that include info on updates and such.

We shouldn't have to motivate the Dev to give us hot/quality content... That should be up the Dev themselves, what they think of their game, and what they want to give/deliver to their paying customers/public.
I disagree, it's your opinion, OK with that.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I liked it, will be interesting to see what happens when they meet the local tribe.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I liked it, will be interesting to see what happens when they meet the local tribe.
Oh man, then will be a lot of sex, massive orgies coming up, I guarantee because this one of favorite genres Dark Anu, also like sneaky sex, if you love both of them his games for you)

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes