Alexxx888

Apr 22, 2022
You read that post? Everything was ready and he sent me on testing. What's the fucking problem?
While the code didn't go through the QA stage everything can't be ready. Don't give people hope. Just be honest. Guys I finished coding but noone knows how long it will take to finish fix all bugs.
P. S. it's a Friday evening which means I'm a little bit drunk, sorry if I was rude.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
While the code didn't go through the QA stage everything can't be ready. Don't give people hope. Just be honest. Guys I finished coding but noone knows how long it will take to finish fix all bugs.
P. S. it's a Friday evening which means I'm a little bit drunk, sorry if I was rude.
What hope? He didn't say anything about release date and won't say. When he will be ready he will upload. He said he finished and sent Obranyi on testing. I finished testing so now he fix bugs, other problems.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
It doesn't matter cause we are talking on a pirate site.
It does matter when you said how it looks for players. So you are freeloader, posts publish on platforms where people support. It's very funny story for me when I top supporter is OK with the stuff, mine with Dark common friend who is also top supporter OK with the stuff, other big guys OK, smaller supporters are OK, and only some group of freeloaders and those who support with 1 dollar complain about something and try to give advices on which nobody cares.

Alexxx888

Apr 22, 2022
It does matter when you said how it looks for players. So you are freeloader, posts publish on platforms where people support. It's very funny story for me when I top supporter is OK with the stuff, mine with Dark common friend who is also top supporter OK with the stuff, other big guys OK, smaller supporters are OK, and only some group of freeloaders and those who support with 1 dollar complain about something and try to give advices on which nobody cares.
So raise the price, take away the 1$ tier, don't come to this site and live happily. Oh, and also, I don't care about your opinion any more than you care about mine. Viva la Tortuga!
P. s. it's already saturday which means I'm really drunk, my fellow captain Morgan spiced doesn't let me lie. Viva la Tortuga!

Last edited:

groove5741

Nov 25, 2021
This developer is such a liar. I supported it at first, but then I withdrew my support because it doesn't fit any dates, it appears on the weekend, the game comes out 2 weeks later, without any high-level information.

He said we will only test the game, which he said was ready last week. A week has passed and now he is nowhere to be seen, he does this all the time and disappears anyway.

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
This developer is such a liar. I supported it at first, but then I withdrew my support because it doesn't fit any dates, it appears on the weekend, the game comes out 2 weeks later, without any high-level information.

He said we will only test the game, which he said was ready last week. A week has passed and now he is nowhere to be seen, he does this all the time and disappears anyway.
You could have just said you wasn't going to play the game anymore and moved on.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
have a question for you maybe you can answer.....why so much teasing....by now we all know laura is a ..well no need the tease anymore,..we are expecting more corruption and sex scenes not a prude laura....
Laura had sex with David in 0.1, with Jack in 0.2, with Marcus in 0.3 part 1. In upcoming 0.3 part 2 will be a lot of sex. I don't understand what's bother you with Laura. In every update she was fucked.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Laura had sex with David in 0.1, with Jack in 0.2, with Marcus in 0.3 part 1. In upcoming 0.3 part 2 will be a lot of sex. I don't understand what's bother you with Laura. In every update she was fucked.
oh no dont mind me i only saying bcs well after the all fuckfest in chapter 1 i was hoping for more of the same but not in patches,...i can waut till that happends but bcs you say you saw whats next maybe you can tell us why the need for the tease so much,already fucked some guys why she need to be so prude if the thing is already done....

groove5741

Nov 25, 2021
You could have just said you wasn't going to play the game anymore and moved on.
So that others can make money for this producer and not be harmed. probably the longer the better for him. It continues to collect every month but the update regime is very long. Maybe he's doing other things in the meantime...

3.90 star(s) 56 Votes