misterday

Apr 27, 2017
Nice updates, even this is short update, only two scenes, i think it was good because you release updates every month. :)(y)(y)

Reactions: Dark Anu

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
So let me get this straight. This is an NTR game, but..

1) the first sex scene is between her and her husband, in the bedroom, vanilla sex... Ok.
2) she wears a skimpy outfit in front of a fat guy with no cretin like seduction skills, just a loser mama's boy?
3) she wears a dinner party skirt for joe's waitress job? hmm.
4) then she femdoms the house guest at work in front of her bald husband, so the house guest is in a submissive role? Yup, definitely femdoms him and even slaps him as if he's a bitch, lol.
5) the scene of ellen getting fucked is kind of hot, but she's ugly and fat, so it kind of ruins it.

Last edited:

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Well, except for the neighbor I liked the game so far. I wish we could at least avoid guys like Jack(the george guy lol)and old creeps(if you plan to put any in the game), they are a no boner.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: tachini

SardinianBoy

May 19, 2021
Well, I couldn't find any too but, download joiplay, I use it on Android to play renpys and rpgms, download the windows version of the game, it works fine.
so just put the ram file inside the application to make it work?

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Go to the folder you unzipped the game and click in game.exe, it will add the game to joiplay, or open joiplay app and add the folder, either way it is simple. Go to joiplay site if you have more doubts, it is easy.
so just put the ram file inside the application to make it work?

Reactions: SardinianBoy

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
So let me get this straight. This is an NTR game, but..

1) the first sex scene is between her and her husband, in the bedroom, vanilla sex... Ok.
2) she wears a skimpy outfit in front of a fat guy with no cretin like seduction skills, just a loser mama's boy?
3) she wears a dinner party skirt for joe's waitress job? hmm.
4) then she femdoms the house guest at work in front of her bald husband, so the house guest is in a submissive role? Yup, definitely femdoms him and even slaps him as if he's a bitch, lol.
5) the scene of ellen getting fucked is kind of hot, but she's ugly and fat, so it kind of ruins it.
Is Ellen Lara’s mom?

Reactions: Dark Anu
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes