• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
why laura don't option to "Slap them" when somone harass her "Ignore" or when somone look at her panties I don't see "Get angry". If it game about coruptions it's supposed to be choise base on Laura side. But ther I don't see no one

Even when she try on some dress but no option to pick one we like most?

Edit: Ther no choise when come on someone harassing with his bare mought on pussy: no option to how we should react, get angery, stay still or just run out? when samule get out they keep oral sex (cunnilingu like nothing was) "no run away"? she just stay still and react afet she get relive? What is the sense of that?

Last edited:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Load save 1 it starts the game from version 0.4
after reboot i was able to get play through, for people saying its skipping text or scenes, that usually happens in rpg games when your clicking the mouse too fast, i know space bar and enter key are slower, i personally use the esc key and have no issues with skipping.
Also i think the bar scene should have had a save point halfway through since it was so long & maybe an option to give hj or not

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
The fat, ugly man in picture 4. He's prolific on these boards. Gets more pussy than any man in history.
he hasnt had her yet, but yeah his model is in alot of games i play, i think i even killed him in the tyrant, so this must be his ghost

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Game looks interesting, but it looks like the line breaks are pretty off. Often the lines go on beyond the margin of the text box.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
all I can say is Laura is hot as hell,and yeah,also a Great Game Dev,can`t wait for the Ugly Bastard Scenes with George.

Reactions: Dark Anu

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Yo this update was hilarious!!haha When joe was knockin the glasses over haha and Laura's face when she got a mouth full haha yo good job on this def entertaining.

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
Roflmao .... Your average mother having an ass like a professional athlete or a skinny 18 year old is just as unrealistic.
Well whats attractive or appealing is based on personal preference, different strokes for different folks.
And if everybody was built the same the world would be like the game fallout 4 were you use a bodyslide preset for every female.
Which is unrealistic in the real world.

Reactions: Dark Anu and Gudil

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Great game, Laura is too much ... I like rapida corruption ... maybe a cut in the middle of the scene, to save since they are long ... but dev; Congratulations, anxious for the next update.

• Wow
Reactions: Alea iacta est
3.90 star(s) 54 Votes