dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Game seems to freeze on this scene.

Anyone else has the same issue?

Advices?

View attachment 1485062
Same here. Did you do the cereal box extra scene before meeting David in front of the building? I did, just wondering if that caused an issue. Will try again and skip extra scenes or this where the game ends for this update. Love the quick turnaround on updates.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Same here. Did you do the cereal box extra scene before meeting David in front of the building? I did, just wondering if that caused an issue. Will try again and skip extra scenes or this where the game ends for this update. Love the quick turnaround on updates.
By skipping playing as Samuel and skipping the extra scenes, I did get by the cleaning glitch.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I did too.

might be related

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
Hey Dark Anu does this update have any hidden content too like the cereal box thing, I didnt see any.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Love how this is progressing, with a wife range of games I follow, Laura is trending towards Project Myriam or TAC, although hubby appears be may be a cuck or a NTR victim before it's all over. Lust has been awoken, will hubby try and reclaim her or will he be unaware? I guess I could have stopped Laura from ______ or from ________ but I didn't want to see her stop...

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I will fix this error in the next update, the code is ok but sometimes it works and another times it doesn't work. I think this is related to global.rpgsave because in a new game (delete the save folder) it worked fine for me.

I love the game but I hope Dark Anku will make optional, it is really disgusting only thinking about it, I wish I could completely avoid the character.
I can't remove Jack from the history because he is very important! I know, many players hate him. It makes me want to add a love route but it's impossible right now. I can add an skip button for future scenes with him.

Hey Dark Anu does this update have any hidden content too like the cereal box thing, I didnt see any.
Only two so far, black bird and cereal box. Hidden events depend the story progress and the next one is Emma.

Reactions: Gudil

px305

May 6, 2017
To be honest I like Jack, not gonna lie that George model is used a lot in Adult games but the plot around a inexperienced fat ugly guy with big cock its allways funny and hot for me.

Plus seeing him with a woman like that makes it even better.

But yeah a Option to Skip scenes or Avoid them will be nice.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2019
I cannot play this game after download from Megaupload, is it the file corrupt or what else?
All i did was extracting the file on 7zip file and then tadaa.. error happens. Please fix it thank you.

Reactions: paddyo73

aleaxs

Sep 2, 2017
Great game! the only downside is inability to save during story scenes, and scenes take most of the gameplay time.

Reactions: Obranyi
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes