Romado

Nov 24, 2019
my game froze at the moment when she cleans the living room before going to Joe's bar. what to do?

aleaxs

Sep 2, 2017
Anyone knows the code for the bedroom event (second node) when Laura comes home to sleep after work?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
my game froze at the moment when she cleans the living room before going to Joe's bar. what to do?
Go back to your last save and go through it all again, like I did. So I would suggest save whenever possible.

Reactions: Romado

rrcarter

Sep 21, 2021
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - v0.3
PD: Solo tienen que extraer el contenido del archivo RAR en la carpeta del juego y reemplazar...
PD2: Si tiene alguna duda o problema, envíame un mensaje privado
Thanks you Dark Anu
Para cuando tendrías la traducción actualizada a la nueva versión, gracias y un saludo(y)

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
where is the black bird and what are the scenes ?
Think the first blackbird scene is very early in the game. When you are going to go to the clothes chop, you come out of the house and the blackbird should be on the grass in your garden to the right of the building. It shows a scene with your neighbour. Just a fyi, the second scene you may miss if you talk to David outside the office building before you get the bonus scene, just go past David to next screen which is the shop and there should be a cereal box outside the shop.

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
good game dev,all the girls are hot!!have u planned on doing some anal scenes?
Yes, I will update the tags in the future to avoid complains.

I cannot play this game after download from Megaupload, is it the file corrupt or what else?
All i did was extracting the file on 7zip file and then tadaa.. error happens. Please fix it thank you.
I don't know why this is happening to you, I downloaded it and works fine for me.

Great game! the only downside is inability to save during story scenes, and scenes take most of the gameplay time.
I will add a skip button in the future.

Para cuando tendrías la traducción actualizada a la nueva versión, gracias y un saludo(y)
Updated https://f95zone.to/threads/laura-lustful-secrets-v0-4-dark-anu.90687/

update ends at bar isn't it?
Yes(y)

Reactions: rrcarter

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
My game just froze during the bar scene where Laura is standing next to Joe. Is there a fix? Menu wouldn't open either.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
this game has priorities i like :D

great looking female mc and great animations and also good english to read

the surroundings are horrible most of the time but its still work i can't even do personally and its not the biggest priority at all so i don't mind. but i don't like any of the males except the fat neighbour (poor lad) just one thing which bothered me the most: female mc and her husband don't look like they have two adult children and more like a young couple in their very earyl 30. miss some small really really old guy but maybe in the future. again great fem mc and great animations!

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes