88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Finaly skip option is that what I needed to play as female protagonist. Lets go find out what had changed.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Isn't playing a female protagonist by default NTR? You want to have sex with her or be her. Does the guy you dig get butt pumped? Are you into kittens and the one you want gets adopted ahead of time? The world wants to know. More specifically Me. I want to know.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hmm, this game could go somewhere eventually. At the moment though it's a little hard to play when the chat runs out the end of the chat box and you miss half the sentence. Seems to have a bit of a delay between clicks to move the scene on.

I'll have another look in a few updates time.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I do not understand, what's the point to not have the opportunity save the game after last quest of update, why I need to start new update from the previous?

Reactions: Yarxoc

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I want to download and play this game every time it comes up on the updates. Unfortunately, I relook at the photos and realize Laura will be forced to interact with George. <shudder> Fat, old men kill my boner faster than anything. There is nothing sexy about it. If I could optionally choose to avoid him and have her fuck around with the other men, I'd download the game in a heartbeat.

Reactions: Gudil

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I do not understand, what's the point to not have the opportunity save the game after last quest of update, why I need to start new update from the previous?

Load save 1 it starts the game from version 0.4

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I want to download and play this game every time it comes up on the updates. Unfortunately, I relook at the photos and realize Laura will be forced to interact with George. <shudder> Fat, old men kill my boner faster than anything. There is nothing sexy about it. If I could optionally choose to avoid him and have her fuck around with the other men, I'd download the game in a heartbeat.
whose george?

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes