Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Can someone give me a save at the end of the v0.1, I lost it :(
In the yacht if I remember correctly :)
Yacht is the last scene in Chapter 1 RPGM. You asked save there, or you asked last save from Chapter 2 0.1 release?

SidWeideman

Nov 12, 2022
did i miss something what is up with beach event why are the girls fine letting the guys do all that
I don't know if you're serious or trolling...but I'll bite.

This game is definitely a western netorare game, and the scales of justice are always going to swing away from the husbands or what you would describe as good logical sense. Whether you frame it in a serious or non-serious manner the woman all seem to gravitate toward leaching off the men who fulfill their emotional needs while fucking men who are grade A jackasses and hung like bulls. If you're expecting a leading lady that doesn't put the stupid in stupid whore (and I do mean Laura) you will find yourself woefully unfulfilled.

Netorare is supposed to be tragic and seemingly unjust. The bad guys win, the women are one panty brush away from being unfaithful, and the good guys lose. In the games more serious moments, some back story comes up for Sam that kind of highlights these points. He is a genuinely good guy and Laura brings these points up as to why she chose him, completely missing the fact that she is a genuinely terrible person for doing what she's doing.

So if you're expecting any kind of logical sense, you're playing the wrong game. The story doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but some of the scenarios are hot. Just pick your favorites, watch them a few times, and on to the next one.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes