no one here

May 15, 2017
I don't know if you're serious or trolling...but I'll bite.

This game is definitely a western netorare game, and the scales of justice are always going to swing away from the husbands or what you would describe as good logical sense. Whether you frame it in a serious or non-serious manner the woman all seem to gravitate toward leaching off the men who fulfill their emotional needs while fucking men who are grade A jackasses and hung like bulls. If you're expecting a leading lady that doesn't put the stupid in stupid whore (and I do mean Laura) you will find yourself woefully unfulfilled.

Netorare is supposed to be tragic and seemingly unjust. The bad guys win, the women are one panty brush away from being unfaithful, and the good guys lose. In the games more serious moments, some back story comes up for Sam that kind of highlights these points. He is a genuinely good guy and Laura brings these points up as to why she chose him, completely missing the fact that she is a genuinely terrible person for doing what she's doing.

So if you're expecting any kind of logical sense, you're playing the wrong game. The story doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but some of the scenarios are hot. Just pick your favorites, watch them a few times, and on to the next one.
i get it its was just that the zoe and emma parts were out of nowhere especially emma and her mum was fine with it

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
pretty much every man in the first chapter except for the visitor, they're all like exaggerated caricatures
Well, if you are into men it's your choice. I am 100% into women, so I look on them. On men also, but I am here for Laura, Emma, Zoe others. Not for David, Jack, etc.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
How I would love to see Laura get involved with James. I love this game, but Taboo of Forbidden Action would be really hot
Earlier Dark did for supporters extra content on request where you can make many things to your taste, incest could be one of them. Unfortunately now he has no time for making this. Hope next year this possibility will return (y)

Jul 13, 2022
When is the next update xD

Ok it was a long update so I shouldn't complain, thanks. But lacking Zoey content is a big Minus !!

For me and probably for some quite people in here Zoey is the most sexiest girl in the game. Because she is both beautiful and sexy, and she has also a total slut mindset, which is perfect for this kind of game.

She cheated on James when he was trapped in locker in Chapter 1 but idk why it didn't continue.

She is talking being liberal with her body and she is dating James. So She is perfect for ntr content also.

Note to Dev: Follow the similar beach content in beginning of the game when Zoey Laura Emma went to beach. Make Zoey working in some strip club like Emma and Jack visit. Make Emma's gangbang real this time xD

Reactions: penmaster

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
Idk what happened to this game but somewhere between S01 and S02 MC turned into boring nun who does irrational things after everything that happened in S01. I presume that this yacht that was mentioned few times due this and last update is part of that spin-off series. Really dumb way of making a game building themes like undercover, blackmail, etc and wipe it all under the rug? Why did we even played through S01 if its all made void? Also starting playing S02 right after S01 feels constantly like i have missed something even though i played S01 and saw everything. Also plot development isn't coherent at all. Author of this game made this much less interesting game to play and i'm seriously of thinking dropping it all together. Idk if many agree with me but i think this game took turn to worse.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
When is the next update xD

Ok it was a long update so I shouldn't complain, thanks. But lacking Zoey content is a big Minus !!

For me and probably for some quite people in here Zoey is the most sexiest girl in the game. Because she is both beautiful and sexy, and she has also a total slut mindset, which is perfect for this kind of game.

She cheated on James when he was trapped in locker in Chapter 1 but idk why it didn't continue.

She is talking being liberal with her body and she is dating James. So She is perfect for ntr content also.

Note to Dev: Follow the similar beach content in beginning of the game when Zoey Laura Emma went to beach. Make Zoey working in some strip club like Emma and Jack visit. Make Emma's gangbang real this time xD
Dev has script. Not every update will be all characters. They're so many of them.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Idk what happened to this game but somewhere between S01 and S02 MC turned into boring nun who does irrational things after everything that happened in S01. I presume that this yacht that was mentioned few times due this and last update is part of that spin-off series. Really dumb way of making a game building themes like undercover, blackmail, etc and wipe it all under the rug? Why did we even played through S01 if its all made void? Also starting playing S02 right after S01 feels constantly like i have missed something even though i played S01 and saw everything. Also plot development isn't coherent at all. Author of this game made this much less interesting game to play and i'm seriously of thinking dropping it all together. Idk if many agree with me but i think this game took turn to worse.
If you don't like the game you for sure need to stop further playing it.

Reactions: Gintoky
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes