uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
Does anyone have a save after or just before the "peter's secret" event? The letter isn't there.

Cowboy1122

Dec 14, 2022
hey i have a question is that christmas update will be in LLs i mean the end of LLS chapter 2 0,2 version end on some vacation but dev update christmas update is coming how things going to be happen i mean In LLS its shows summer kind of weather ?
\ and how many time for christmas update ?

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
hey i have a question is that christmas update will be in LLs i mean the end of LLS chapter 2 0,2 version end on some vacation but dev update christmas update is coming how things going to be happen i mean In LLS its shows summer kind of weather ?
Are you really asking something or answering something? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Obranyi

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Special short update. Something similar to Halloween special with Emma and boys, but more renders and animations.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Yes i know it's supposed to be there, but it isn't, which is why i was asking for a save. View attachment 3181462
It's a bug then, or you did something wrong before. I believe it will be very difficult for you to ask any save from RPGM because all now play Ren'Py version. Most realistic ask Dark Anu about it in Discord.

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
It's a bug then, or you did something wrong before. I believe it will be very difficult for you to ask any save from RPGM because all now play Ren'Py version. Most realistic ask Dark Anu about it in Discord.
Well mystery solved, before it appears you have to get the laptop from Emmas room and go to the temple with Jack, which the walkthrough just completely skips over.

Birdmiester

May 31, 2018
I just installed version 1.6 on my tablet, and tried playing through the game. Everything seems to work fine, except I'm unable to save my gameplay.
Has anyone had the same problem? I would like to have some advice as to what to do, thanks

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I just installed version 1.6 on my tablet, and tried playing through the game. Everything seems to work fine, except I'm unable to save my gameplay.
Has anyone had the same problem? I would like to have some advice as to what to do, thanks
I believe if you can't save nobody will help you. On Mac for example you can't save anywhere. I play there. Join Discord and ask this question Dark on LLS channel.

Hayabusa098

Oct 26, 2021
Hey fellas, every time i click to open the game its open in a white screenm, creates a log folder in the main folder and the game closes, can anyone help me? Capturar.PNG

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes